• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Say I was going to Mexico

basenji

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Can i buy fresh juice while I am there and consume it while there.
without trouble. Where? and what would you do if you if you had the chance.

Kinda funy:
I was in Cozumel this past December. My friend ran out of Vikaden while we were there. (He had a near fatal motor cycle accident a few years back and he's going to be on it the rest of his life)
Anywhoo, we picked a pharmacy, and went in to get some. The girl behind the counter said we needed a prescription for the Vikadin. She then chimed in that she could write a prescription to make it legal.
I do not know if he could have made it back across with it, (he bought only enough to last him while we were there)
So....you might be able to get a prescription and have it legally.

I'd thought about doing a cycle from time to time...lack of patience, I guess. However, I've read stories about people having bad reactions to 'roids, so I will just take the natural way...

What would be the point anyway? How long are you going to be there?

When I was in Cancun last summer I was told by a native that pharmacies now require a Rx from a doc. I guess if you show the bucks though they will probably sell it to you.

Personally I would not trust that Mexican shit.

Originally posted by basenji
Can i buy fresh juice while I am there and consume it while there.
without trouble. Where? and what would you do if you if you had the chance.

Being that the test blend Sustenon lasts in the body for up to a month, some will go there once or twice a month and take a shot, then leave. I lived in San Diego a few years ago, and so many guys would get together, take a short drive into Mexico, shoot some Sust and go home. Whacky!

Originally posted by Prince
It's very wacky seeing as Mexico does not have a FDA! Who the hell knows what's in that shit.

True, but their are some "reliable" labs down there. But you are right...who knows!

Originally posted by cornfed
Great labs like Brovel...LOL

Ttokkyo is a great company, though. :thumb:

I do hear good things about Ttokkyo, yes.

Sorry, bad experience w/ brovel crap (purity and dosing)... err for the cows...:grin:
Ttokkyo is market toward humans, regardless of its stamp of Vet. Quality and dosages are very well done. :)

And though the sust is active for up to a month, the halflife demands a weekly dose to keep the active levels constantly at their max potential. Same applies to cyp and enanth. So, it's not worth it unless you live close enough to go weekly.

Originally posted by cornfed
Sorry, bad experience w/ brovel crap (purity and dosing)... err for the cows...:grin:
Ttokkyo is market toward humans, regardless of its stamp of Vet. Quality and dosages are very well done. :)

And though the sust is active for up to a month, the halflife demands a weekly dose to keep the active levels constantly at their max potential. Same applies to cyp and enanth. So, it's not worth it unless you live close enough to go weekly.

True, but there were several steroid newbies that grew extremely well on 1-2 shots of Sust per month when I lived in San Diego. Maybe they did not gain 30 lbs in 6 weeks, but they gained pretty damn well. This would not be the case for a more experienced user though.

IML Gear Cream!
Watch the border towns...they are actually considered 'neutral' territory and you can get in trouble for buying roids. They are still influenced by American laws. And because the competition is more fierce in the border towns, you could be buying a shit product.

The more legit Mexican pharmacies will require you to have a prescription. The funny part is most of them will write it for you!

Originally posted by Showdown
Watch the border towns...they are actually considered 'neutral' territory and you can get in trouble for buying roids. They are still influenced by American laws. And because the competition is more fierce in the border towns, you could be buying a shit product.

The more legit Mexican pharmacies will require you to have a prescription. The funny part is most of them will write it for you!

Hehehe...true!

I lived in Diego for years and went to TJ almost every weekend to party. today it is still very easy to get AS or any meds with out a RX. A LOT of the stuff is bogus beware you must be familiar with what you are buying or you WILL get ripped off. transporting over the boreder is very risky these days especailly if you look like you work out and use AS, you will get searched. you can get a runner to bring the drugs across for you.

Back