• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Second cycle advice?

Smokedoa

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys just wanted a lil advice for my second cycle,I recently ran test E 500 mg a week split into 2 for 12 weeks,ran pct and ready for more
I'm thinking of test E 500 mg a week deca 300 mg a week 12 weeks
should I throw Dbol in with that as we'll? What do you guys think?

So you ran 500mg EW your first time, and you want to run 500mg EW your second time as well? First cycle is always the most important, how did you do with your first cycle? How much dbol do you plan to use?

Lastly, please post stats/goals brother.

/V

So you ran 500mg EW your first time, and you want to run 500mg EW your second time as well? First cycle is always the most important, how did you do with your first cycle? How much dbol do you plan to use?

Lastly, please post stats/goals brother.

/V
actually my first cycle wasn't what I thought it would be like,might have been under dosed
I don't think I felt any different than if I were to lift natural,I took a test but it was 7 weeks into it and the test maxed out at 1500 so I couldn't get my actually numbers
and hopefully on this next cycle I can do some damage and get some good gains
not sure yet how much Dbol, haven't ordered till I'm sure I have the perfect cycle

Right now I'm 5 11" 210lbs bout 15% bf
goals are to bulk up and get as big as I can

Back