• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Testosterone frequency

6789olds

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ok so I just started my hrt 150mg a week of test C on Fridays are my injections . But I was wondering is I can add some test prop 100mg on wed to keep my test more level ? Also for a little extra boost .

I would split my dose at 75mg tues and fri if your concerned but i wouldn't use 100mg prop two day before 150mg cyp if you concerned about even levels all week

I was gunna use the prop then 2 weeks before my test and just use the test C to keep my level lower my doc is cool with levels up too 950-1000

So you go into the clinic on Friday and get your shot. You want to pinn some Tp on wednesday. That doesn't make much sense. I would use the Test Prop as a kickstart for the first 3 week like twice a week. Or get some Npp which is a 5 day ester. That will give you a nice boost and won't fuck with testosterone levels.

Keeping blood levels stable and getting an extra boost are two different things. As far as stable blood levels, just split your injections Into twice a week and you'll be Extremely stable, problem solved. If you want a a boost a once a week prop injection makes no sense, just up the testC per week. If you want a quick short boost maybe 50mg prop MWF, but once a week makes no sense

A bombs Dbol or SD for a kick

Back