• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

three reasons for obesity

IML Gear Cream!
The Islamic way is follow the sunnah of the Messenger of Allah. There are two things I know from the sunnah that can help you. One is fasting. You can fast every monday and thursday like the prophet Mohammad or you can do the fasting of Prophet Dawud in which he fasted every other day. Another thing you can do is you can follow the hadith of the Prophet Mohammad is which he said "The son of Adam does not fill any vessel worse than his stomach. It is sufficient for the son of Adam to eat a few morsels to keep him alive. If he must fill it, then one-third for his food, one-third for his drink, and one-third for air".
someone told me
ok ill tell you what i did for myself.......lol i lost 10 kg in 2 months i guess

1- eat when you feel hungry and quit eating before you feel full.
2- don't drink soda and other stuff
3- goodbye sweet............you could eat date or other fresh fruits.
4- try to walk with straight body.
5- walk at least 30 min every day
6- the fridge should be like dajjal for you......run away from it....don't touch it:D
7- and before all these steps....you should ask Allah to help you............you should make your intention for the sake of Allah:)

انظر ماذا فعل مسلم مع نصرانيه داخل المصعد - الله اكبر !!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qpg06lvCUpY
شاب أمريكي يشرح دماغ ملحد الفيديو الذي أسلم بسبه الكثير شاهد قبل الحذف

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUfVgTdEEyU

Last edited:
Basically it is caused by eating more caleries than you burn. Nothing more nothing less

yes brother

also another reason

the prophet mohamed peace be upon him, made the overeating as the disbelievers' habits in order to get the people away from it. He, peace be upon him, said: (the disbeliever eats in seven intestines and the believer eats in one intestine) (Al Bukhari and Muslim). The prophet seemed to guide to lower food intake as much as possible in a hidden way (1: 7 parts). And in deed the avid person can eat food seven folds greater than what his body needs!

Non-Muslim does not mention the name of allah before eating
Satan partnering with the infidel in food
so there is a difference
but
This is actually happening
Morning prayers and then leisurely breakfast

This excellence for Muslims

Supplication Before Each Meal: Since eating, like any other act of a Muslim, is a matter of worship, it begins with the name of Allah. Muslims are to start their eating by making the following supplication:

"O Allah! Bless the food You have bestowed upon us and protect us from the torment of hell. In the name of Allah we start. "(OR AT LEAST SAY .. Bismillah) - An-Nasa'i

Supplication After Each Meal: After completing the meal, Muslims praise and thank Allah for the blessing that He bestowed upon them. After finishing their meal, Muslims say the following supplication:

"Praise be to Allah the One Who gave us the food and the drinks. Praise be to Him Who made us Muslims. "(OR AT LEAST SAY .. Al-Humdullilah) - Tirmidhi & Abu Dawud

to prevent satan from sharing food

شيخ أمريكي مسلم يتحدث عن قرار زواج المثليين في أمريكا
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qLWzilKsXs

قصة مؤثرة جدا لطالبة أمريكية ملحدة اعتنقت الإسلام (An US Student Embraces Islam (A touching story

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4dVCewtvm0

قصة ممثلة اباحية امريكية اعتنقت الاسلام مؤثر جدا
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5nE49MYodA

1. over eating and drinking

2. less exercise and activity

3. emotional stresses

Are these causes of obesity or the result?

I've just read Dr. Robert Lustig's book "Fat Chance" and I've seen his youtube presentations.

He claims that Leptin resistance causes the majority of world-wide obesity cases. People's brain (mainly the hypothalamus) is not reading / detecting Leptin properly. This causes more storage and interrupts the brain telling you that you're "full" or have had enough food.

No doubt, many people are sedentary today; many do have stress.

But it's much more complex than the above 3.

The food we eat is bad.

Recently, I casually watched the documentary on "Woodstock" that took place in 1969. I do not remember seeing one overweight / fat person in that documentary. Everyone was normal - which would be called thin today.

In 1975, the US govt allowed HFCs into our food.

And look at all of the sugar and hidden sugar substitutes in our processed food.

Obesity is worldwide and growing.

Now, i'm a little fat, BF around 25%(
So, I want to use fat-burners, can u recommend me something?
Or prays and fasting is better?

I am only a bit chubby 28%BF and I have found Total male by gnc really sheds those pounds

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, thank for sharing brothers

fast and pray really help me

you know

more than one hour in pray every day

more than 18 hour in fast every day

This serves as calisthenics

The melting of fat on a daily basis

Besides maintaining the agility of the body

That's about a personal experience in this month

This is one of the teachings of the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him before 1437

so about food

I see if it is free from pork fat or any material harmful to health

If all is well, but I use natural raw materials directly

Dear brother

There is no so-called sex of children in Islam

This in other religions and Western countries
The sex trade of children

- You see the children of illegal
And family disintegration - Treason

All this is not in Islam and the correct application
But in the West

التحرش الجنسي بالاطفال في الكنائس youtube

thank you
[h=1][/h]

I know this an old thread but one question. If sex with children is not allowed in Islam, then why do Muslim condone the fact that their own so-called prophet was a known pedophile who married his last wife when she was six and waited till she was 9 (out of respect) before he first raped her? If sex trade of children is not allowed, then why did Mohammed and his band of thugs do exactly that as they originally went about spreading his new cult by the sword during his reign of terror in the region?

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
my three reasons are booze, pastries and sloth
pizza or mac n cheese might be a fourth reason

I know this an old thread but one question. If sex with children is not allowed in Islam, then why do Muslim condone the fact that their own so-called prophet was a known pedophile who married his last wife when she was six and waited till she was 9 (out of respect) before he first raped her? If sex trade of children is not allowed, then why did Mohammed and his band of thugs do exactly that as they originally went about spreading his new cult by the sword during his reign of terror in the region?

Muslim = pedophile

Back