• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Vascularity ...

Sub-Zero

Master of ICE
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Before I start , I just wanna state that I don't plan on taking steriods, but just asking out of couriosity.

Are there are any steriods out there which will significantly increase vascularity ? or is the increased vascularity due to your body being able to do more sets and shocking methods, etc ...

there are many that do that...the most popular ones and safest (low androgenic) are probably equipose and winstrol...

Vascularity is increased through the rise in blood pressure that they cause, but some roids do have a special propensity for making the veins stand out. Some people like winstrol, some halotestin, some tren, and others like anadrol..this is especially good about 10 days before a show as it increases blood volume!

eqipoise and trenbolone are probably the best drug to use for vascularity. Anadrol is also good but can also cause severe bloating and a puffy appearence.

Originally posted by British Bulldog
eqipoise and trenbolone are probably the best drug to use for vascularity. Anadrol is also good but can also cause severe bloating and a puffy appearence.

Yes, but if you use anadrol for about 10 days before a show with low sodium and diuretics, you will be big, veiny, full, and without water! I've seen it work amazingly well!

Originally posted by gopro

Yes, but if you use anadrol for about 10 days before a show with low sodium and diuretics, you will be big, veiny, full, and without water! I've seen it work amazingly well!

I agree,you can also take proviron along with nolva or any anti-e like arimidex,liquidex to keep bloat down....but I found that proviron makes you look and feel hard...every where if you know what I mean :D

Not being a larda$$ helps to see the veins as well.

"Yes, but if you use anadrol for about 10 days before a show with low sodium and diuretics, you will be big, veiny, full, and without water! I've seen it work amazingly well!"

I have a comp in three months, i will give it a go!

when you say 10 days before a show do you mean start taking it 10 days before and continue up untill the show?

also what diuretics would you recomend and how should i take them? (ive never used diuretics before)

IML Gear Cream!
Aldactone. It's potassium sparing.

Originally posted by BUSTINOUT
Aldactone. It's potassium sparing.

Yes, Aldactone is good. If you are afraid of "real" diuretics, than Taraxatone by Cytodyne works quite well!

Take the Adrol starting 10-14 days out. Use it right up to the show. Your muscles will pop from your skin!

i will be on winstrol 25mg/day and primo 300 - 400 mg/week , how much adrol should i use - 100mg/day?

Originally posted by British Bulldog
i will be on winstrol 25mg/day and primo 300 - 400 mg/week , how much adrol should i use - 100mg/day?

You only really need 50 mg, or 1 tab. Split it in two if possible and take it twice per day.

Back