• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Which is better?

HickeyNC

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have to say the opposite Earwax. I tried the ECA stack about two years ago and i had great results. I took it about half an hour before i went to the gym in the mornings. I lost about twenty pounds doing this.

The deal with doing cardio first thing in the morning on an empty stomach (with or without some thermogenic) is correct but dangerous. Its correct if you want to lose weight real quick and are restrictiong calories.

Its dangerous as hell if you want to keep hard-earned muscles.

Use a thermogenic if you want and even do cardio first thing in the morning if you want, just get some protein in the machine first.

I don't really have the option of doing cardio in the morning right now. What about right after weight training.

Hi HickeyNC, well I'm glad it worked for you. Right now, I just like the product for the extra pep during the day. It's not ECA I am using, it's EC..bitter orange extract. That might make a difference. I have lost 5 pounds in 2 weeks though. But I think it's the cardio and diet. Who knows.

I would try to do your cardio on off days Mule, do it in your target heart rate range.

To figure out your THR use the following formula
MHR 210 - (1/2 your age) - (.05 x your body weight) + 4
THR is 70 to 80% of your MHR, try to keep your cardio in that zone for max fat burning.
It is also best if you can wait and hour after cardio to eat as your body will use fat to replenish lost Glycogin stores.

I was going to try a fatburner/ thermagenic for the first time. I was wondering which is better. The Xanadrine or the ECA stack or what. What sort of results do you guys get from using these things. I don't want to loose to much weight maybe 10 or 12 pounds. If I can. Most of my bulgy spots are around my waste. I got it from using creatine. It had to be I never had it until I did use it.

Hey Mule, I can't say that thermogenics are great (I'm trying one now--Thermicore). Not much of an effect if you ask me (E C and some orange peel stack). Cardio is the way to go for sure weight loss. Just don't lose the muscle though it may not be possible to keep it all. I hear that if you get up in the morning and exercise first, you get more chance of using fat cause some glucose or blah blah is low. Lot's of people like that idea. It just comes down to lowering your caloric intake I believe. If you do decide to take a thermogenic, don't take it in the evening. I tried it the first time yesterday in the evening... couldn't get a wink of sleep.. blech.. and leg day is today. Good luck.

Most folks agree that except for eat, drink and rest there's really not much else you should do after weight training. With cardio being the LAST thing you should do after weight training. I don't know if there are any studies to back up that conventional wisdom but I agree with it anyway.

Do cardio on a non-weight training day OR at least during an entirely different part of the day.

I'd rather go to the dentist than do cardio but ya gotta do what ya gotta do.

Back