I had it settle in Friday evening, I'm shaking it off as we speak. I'm down about 10 lbs total, fluid, muscle some fat I'm assuming since I didn't really keep anything down for 3 days.
What is the best strategy for ramping back up? I feel I could do some light work today but would it just be better to wait until I feel strong enough to go all out?
Also, if I take the rest of the week off does it count as an "off week" or did my body not get enough rest because I was fighting the flu? I'm due for a week off which is why I'm asking.