• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

oxymetholone and dbol - first go

eddievolondo

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi, Im a few weeks into a cycle of 20mg dbol, 10mg oxymeth, a day with proviron and novladex coming in nearer to the end. My gains look good, my weight hasn't improved too much, at 72kg 5'9'' 22 yrs old, i hope im doing ok. my diet is not overloaded with calories but protein intake is high.
what i wanted to know was if the cycle sounds ok, and if it would be a big no no, to add m1t, now being sold locally as 'trenbomb'?
cheers

No, your cycle is FAR from ok.

How long do you plan on running drol and dbol together? What's your PCT plan? Without test, you are going to lose well over half of whatever you gain. In short, I honestly think you are a tad bit young to start using AAS. Besides, you only weigh a mere 150+ lbs. Pick up that fork and start eating. Good luck.

/V

dbol and dropping in the big A :run: dude! way to much!!! slow down before you end up bald and just plain awful looking. stop being in such a damn rush. With dbol and test alone in under a year your going to be big. Do it smart and keep most of your growth. At this rate your going to look worse than Arnold at the beach when all that juice wares off!!!

my diet is not overloaded with calories

Mate, you just answered your own question - this is why your weight isn't improving. How do you suppose 20mg of dbol is going to expand into 20lbs of muscle?

The stuff you are taking weighs less than a gram, yet you want it to add pounds to your body? HOW? You need food for this to happen, not drugs. I can't comment on the cycle itself as i'm not particularly knowledgeable on cycle specifics, but you really need to sit back and learn about diet and training before you mess with substances you have no right or need taking.

Get some sort of PCT, get off your cycle, read the information in the training and diet forums, and hope you haven't done any pointless damage to your liver.

shit! ok, so im already using proviron, got nolvadex. so stop and start on pct now? dear me, sore nipples cant be a good sign either. any chance of holding onto any gains. dont really want to use test but got zma. got that cycle off the net by the way as a beginners oral cycle 8 weeks.
just thought id mention too that i have trained since about 16 and i think i have come to the end of my natural growth potential. i got a small frame anyway, started at just under 9 stone and gained over 2 stone over quite a long time.

Jesus, dude! stop the self medicating and just seek professional help!!! I highly doubt there any medical professionals here to give you the proper dosing advise or what other drug you should inject or swallow. Your going to screw yourself and for what!! real professional athletes always have a physician guiding them, not fallowing instructions from an on line forum. Not saying the advise is given with bad intension's, but then again, how the hell do people here know what you should take without even know whats running in your blood????

Jesus, dude! stop the self medicating and just seek professional help!!! I highly doubt there any medical professionals here to give you the proper dosing advise or what other drug you should inject or swallow. Your going to screw yourself and for what!! real professional athletes always have a physician guiding them, not fallowing instructions from an on line forum. Not saying the advise is given with bad intension's, but then again, how the hell do people here know what you should take without even know whats running in your blood????

:wacko:

Back