• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

New To IronMag

Future-SWCC

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So after a bunch of reading and looking around, I decided to join your site. Everything seems pretty well structured and everybody seems to be somewhat educated on a wide variety of things, I feel like I could learn a lot.

After looking over the "READ ME FIRST" I'll begin with this...

Sex: Male
Weight: 151 lbs
Height: 5'7"

I was on a very loose training regimen for the past two months, running a mile every day, six days a week.. My off day being every Wednesday. I am looking to get into great cardiovascular shape, making my frame more 'solid' and packing on a few pounds of lean muscle.

My Story...

For the past two months I have been training for the Navy (SWCC Contract), I have all the paperwork completely finished, I am just waiting to go to MEPS for my physical and to swear in. My reason for not training seriously was because I was involved in a motorcycle accident and I had totaled my bike, leaving me with several deep wounds and a broken wrist. I have just recently gotten my cast taken off only to find out that I am going to be needing Surgery, the hand surgeon will be taking Fibrous Tissue and inserting it into the Scaphoid Fracture to heal, instead of inserting a screw. Full range of motion will come back and I will be able to pass through MEPS. (Hand Surgeon was a former MEPS examiner.) I am going to be getting the surgery August 13th, (Next Thursday) and full recovery should be no later than 3 months MAX down the road.

My plan is to have a detailed regimen/training pipeline and a well constructed diet by this time with the help of those willing on this site and my own research. Here is an example of SEAL training program I have found, SWCC work hand-in-hand with SEAL's and go through similar training, (Not BUD/S). The boot camp is physically/mentally tough and the attrition rate is among one of the highest in the military alongside SEAL, Force Recon, and Combat Controller. I'm willing to help everybody as well, so don't be suprised if you see me expressing my opionion in your threads. I will be opening a thread entitled 'SWCC Training Regimen', look for it if you are curious about the topic or have any insight or expertise on the subject..

Thanks for the welcome, the e-books look pretty interesting I may actually have to invest in some. Also, the supplements look pretty good I did some research on here and they come off as pretty well developed products. Thanks again.

Back