• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

injection site kills

manamike

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have been taking test prop for about six weeks. I recently ordered some new test from new source. when i inject new test the muscle hurts for about Three days. the second day is the worst. I alternate injection sites everytime. when i injected in thigh it got so bad that i could barely walk. only one injection did not hurt at all. it was in my glute. i am also taking 200 mg of deca. those injections dont hurt as bad. the amount of test i am taking is 100mg every other day. can someone plz advise me on what to do to help with this pain. i like the results and dont want to just stop all of a sudden without useing some hcg.

Are you injecting in your quads, delts, or both?

Please describe where on the quad you are injecting and the technique you are using.

I can't help you out, but a more specific description will get you a better response from a vet.

just a little bit higher than mid-quad and just a little to the outside. when injecting in my glutes i hit it on the upper outside of it. when i inject i go in at a 90 degree angle and use a 1 1/2 inch needle 22 gadge. i use all 1 1/2 inches of the needle.

Sounds about right, aside from using the entire 1.5" pin. You want to keep some of the needle out in case it breaks and snaps off...you want to be able to grip it an pull it out if it does break.

Prop is notorious for painful injections. Some guys avoid prop for that reason alone. I too use prop, and when I do, I only use my quads and glutes. And from time to time, it can hurt to the point where you can't work out...much less walk.

The other reason it might hurt...bunk gear. You sure your source is legit?

/V

When the gear hurts, its going to hurt smaller muscles worse, i.e. biceps.

The deca should help dilute it, if that still isnt' enough, as it apparently isn't - grab some sterile oil if you even have room left in the pusher.

Oh, and you can try running the amp over warm water prior to injecting...this sometimes helps. Furthermore, a hot shower and a rub/message on the injection site helps.

/V

Oh, and you can try running the amp over warm water prior to injecting...this sometimes helps. Furthermore, a hot shower and a rub/message on the injection site helps.

/V

I've also heard adding B12 to your pin can help... ever hear of that V? Isn't most of the pain from UG the high BA content? Maybe try cutting with sterile oil?

Some people have claimed to have injected 1cc of raw BA with no effects, I thought that Upjohn Cypionate was 5% BA which bothered nobody.

High BA would be around 5%, high BB around 20%.

B12 or sterile oil will perform the same function of diluting the gear. Some believe the crystaline shape of the gear itself, when the oil and solvent goes away, causes the pain. Enanthate I recall as being very 'soft' i.e. rounded, where suspension and prop are jaggy.

my prop comes in a 10ml vile. i dont get it in the amps. so im not sure if running the vile under warm water and letting the rest cool over and over might damage the gear. i guess i could just run the pin under warm water once it is in there. i'll try the hot shower and rub, see if that helps.

hey mudge, where can i find sterile oil? does that count as a source? i think it is legal. is there a type of brand? and is b12 an oil? i thought it only came in powder form. i wanted to definatly try diluting the prop.
thanks.

IML Gear Cream!
i guess i could just run the pin under warm water once it is in there. i'll try the hot shower and rub, see if that helps.

This would be correct, just be sure NOT to get the needle wet. Keep the plastic cover on the needle and run the warm water along side the syringe holding it upwards. Grab it with a towel, inject.

/V

thanks guys. the hot shower and rub helped out a lot. i also ran the pin under hot water before injection. but with the needle cap still on so not to get wet. this helped out a lot also. thanks again guys

Back