• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

help bulking up

EL_NENE

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i am currently using for 12 weeks
250 sus and 300 deca and 50mg (per day )dbol for 4weeks
500 sus and 400 deca and 50mg dbol for 4 weeks
750 sus and 500 deca and 50mg dbol for 4 weeks

any input what should i do next and what can i do to improve my next cycle
how long should i wait and what i should do to keep most of my gains does test e work better than sus

Your current program is terrible. To start off with, sust is a poor choice when picking out a test because of it's many different esters. This is BAD because it's VERY hard to keep your blood plasma levels even. You are making things worst by adjusting the doses during your program, don't taper your doses of test. So to answer your question, test enan is far better than sust. How far along are you on your current cycle?

/V

And since we don't know your stats and or history, I don't think you'll get much help until you post them.

i am on 5th week and i have gone from 190 to 207 so what do u recommend this is my second cycle last one was similar but for 6 weeks

Above all, I would suggest keeping your test dose the same throughout the cycle. Pick a dose and stick with it. Keep in mind, you want those plasma levels even the entire time. And by stats, I mean age, height, bf% etc.

/V

im 5'8' 25 bf not quite sure. so what would u recommend for next cycle and should i cut this one short?

5 weeks of dbol is plenty. Let your liver rest.

im 5'8' 25 bf not quite sure. so what would u recommend for next cycle and should i cut this one short?

I can't answer that without knowing what your bf% is. Just keep in mind what I said about keeping your plasma levels even. Tapering up and down your test dose is incorrect.

/V

i find that out today and ill get back with you

k found out that 15% bf wat insight can u give in what i should do after this cycle and and wat would be a good next cycle

k found out that 15% bf wat insight can u give in what i should do after this cycle and and wat would be a good next cycle

I'd stop your cycle now and wait some time. Research some more. I'd look into test only cycles right now, perhaps some dbol up front as well. Your next cycle could look like this.

500mg test E 1-12
30mg dbol ED 1-5 (optional)
25-50mg proviron ED 1-14 OR adex .5mg EOD

Clomid for post and nolva on hand just incase of gyno. Make sure your diet is right or this will be a complete waste of your time and your hard earned $.

/V

Back