• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Have them or not to have them?

Have them or not to have them?

• 6 pack 24/7-365!!!

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Beer belly body for sure!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Flat and firm is fine with me

Votes: 15 71.4%

• Total voters

Pitboss

User title goes here
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So how important is it for your abs.. all of them to show?

My current girl likes a littel belly on her man. I can't stand it, but I don't have to have my abs showing either.

well, at least in your early years and up to age 40 you should want them... after that.... ahhhh.... who cares? Enjoy life

I lift weights and live the lifestyle for health and vainty. If I'm going to go to the gym everyday, watch what I eat, I want there to be a reward ... and my reward is looking as good as I can - be it 40 (wow ... that's just 4 short years away) or 80. It's my personal pet peeve ... having to wear a belt because you have to to keep your pants up. Not for this guy ...

Originally posted by davidjasondean
well, at least in your early years and up to age 40 you should want them... after that.... ahhhh.... who cares? Enjoy life

Yea, after 40 might as well just enjoy life. You are on deaths door anyways by then. :laugh: :laugh: :)

Just to stir the pot, can one not enjoy life and still maintain a '6 pack'? Let's take Mr. Craig for instance ... he's looking better and better each picture he shows us ... and I'm sure I've read that he's hit the 'magical' have fun age ...

Thanks NT, but with 3 teenage boys and a 9 year old and 6 year old when does the fun start. :)

I stand corrected. I meant... Razor Sharp stomach in your pre 40's and then semi cut abs after that.

Belly overhangs is not what I would want after 40 yrs. old! :lol:

Originally posted by davidjasondean
I stand corrected. I meant... Razor Sharp stomach in your pre 40's and then semi cut abs after that.

Belly overhangs is not what I would want after 40 yrs. old! :lol:

You don't want the Good ol Boy beer belly hanging over your belt stomach. :laugh: :laugh:

David ... semi cut I could live with if that's the best I could do! :D

Craig ... I didn't want to hear you question 'when does the fun start' because, like I said, I'm only 4 years away and was hoping it would be nothing but FUN! :laugh:

I would love a deep cut six pack but I am fine with my flat firm stomach

IML Gear Cream!
Bah, 6 Pack is too hard to gain mass on.

I can gain good mass with settling with a flat tummy

amazing. 108 views and a total of 11 votes. No wonder our presidential elections were such a joke!!!!!!!!!

Oh damn I forgot to vote.... LOL

I like pizza and beer to much so I'll have to live with a little fat over the bottom part.

I voted for what I would ultimately like to have but then in reality I'll just stay flat and firm. It's nice to dream isn't it?:)

Flat firm stomach is fine with me, a 6-pack would be nice too, but I'm fine with just not having a gut. :p

Originally posted by naturaltan Craig ... I didn't want to hear you question 'when does the fun start' because, like I said, I'm only 4 years away and was hoping it would be nothing but FUN! :laugh:

I don't think the inhibiting factor is age, I'm pretty sure it's the kids. Reason #1572 in my data base for NOT having kids.

P.S. to PB: Do you REALLY want my opinion on abs? :laugh: I'm still planning on calling so don't give up.

Originally posted by ALBOB

I don't think the inhibiting factor is age, I'm pretty sure it's the kids. Reason #1572 in my data base for NOT having kids.

P.S. to PB: Do you REALLY want my opinion on abs? :laugh: I'm still planning on calling so don't give up.

I've seen your abs...... 2 twelve packs taped together and tied around your waist.

Oh and I've been sitting here by my phone hoping and prayer for your call. Well that and waiting for my Republican or Democratic nomition for Presidency!!!!!!!! yawn.............
:D

Originally posted by Pitboss nomition for Presidency!!!!!!!! yawn.............:D
Nomition? Whatever you say Mr. Nader. :rolleyes:

Back