• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

getting blood work

Chong Li

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
just curious how you guys go about it. i dont exactly have a primary doc that i trust, so i get bloodtests whenever available (thru health fairs, or i get lucky with my TRT doc who will allow me to use insurance once in a blue moon, etc.) but i want to be more consistent. I was thinking about uing a medexpress or walk in clinic...will they do it for you? im just uncomfortable talking with real in person docs about TRT especially when i dont know or trust them. i feel like i will be judged (even tho i have an RX), and i am fairly young, so i dont want it on my medical papers just yet.

I don't trust my doc anymore. I know from one of my friends that he told someone I juice. How do I know? The idiot he told, announced it when he was drunk at a party. I don't get blood tests anymore. I donate blood all the time, but it's never my own :)

i can trust my doc all 100% . i am happy ;)

BUMP

Interested if anyone knows of any clinics or places online that'll set you up with an MD near you.

Just get in with a good urologist or endo. Let them know what you're doing and tell them that you want to be safe. Any decent doc is gonna give you a little grief, but should attempt to at least help by getting your labs done on a semi regular basis.

Back