• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Preparing for next cycle

qwkrsx

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Weight: 186 lbs
Body Fat: I would estimate 12-14%.

Ok so I took my last inj of my first cycle this week. I did Test En for 6wks, 500mg/wk. I am going to start taking nolvadex on sunday (I did not take HCG as I was told by many not to for only a 6 week cycle). I started at a little under 170lbs when I started and put on 16-17 lbs which imo is good for only a 6 week cycle of straight test. I want to start my second cycle mid/end Feb and want some feedback:

8 week cycle:
1-8 week: Test En 500mg/wk. Administered 2x a wk.
1-6 week: Deca 400mg/wk. Administered 1x a wk.
3-6 week: HCG 250iu every 4 days.
PCT: Nolva 15mg/day for 4 wks (liquid not tab)

I am contemplating adding Tbol 20-30mg ED 1-6 week to this cycle. But would like to gather a bit more feedback given what I have stated and my previous gains. Also, should I add an AI and does my dosing for HCG make sense. Thanks in advance guys!!

I would run that test and deca atleast 10 or 12 weeks. To get full advantage effect, but its up to you. Tbol?

I meant to say oral turanabol. I didn't want to do 10-12 weeks for my second cycle. I would prefer to ease into it as I think that's too long for my second cycle.

Last edited:
Oh ok tbol I have taken it before. I took 30 mg ed, because tbol takes a while to notice gains, but you want have a puffy look either like dbol gives. More higher anabolic than andregen. I started noticing affects after about 3 weeks unlike dbol 3 or 4 days. Its good just takes awhile and depending on your dosage.

I meant to say oral turanabol. I didn't want to do 10-12 weeks for my second cycle. I would prefer to ease into it as I think that's too long for my second cycle.

Nah, 10-12 weeks is fine for a second cycle, IMHO.

/V

10-12 weeks should be fine, but decrease the Deca dosage slightly to keep a better ratio between that and the test.

Tbol works well, but I'm not sure of the dosage. Make sure that your diet is in order though. It's potent and can cause muscle wasting if you're not eating properly.

Run the HCG PCT as well and use Clomid 100/100/50/50

10-12 weeks should be fine, but decrease the Deca dosage slightly to keep a better ratio between that and the test.

Tbol works well, but I'm not sure of the dosage. Make sure that your diet is in order though. It's potent and can cause muscle wasting if you're not eating properly.

Run the HCG PCT as well and use Clomid 100/100/50/50

How far into the PCT should I take HCG? If I were to do a 10 week cycle what weeks and how much HCG should I take? Why clomid in particular? Is it just personal preference over Nolva? Thanks in advance!

Weight: 186 lbs
Body Fat: I would estimate 12-14%.

Ok so I took my last inj of my first cycle this week. I did Test En for 6wks, 500mg/wk. I am going to start taking nolvadex on sunday (I did not take HCG as I was told by many not to for only a 6 week cycle). I started at a little under 170lbs when I started and put on 16-17 lbs which imo is good for only a 6 week cycle of straight test. I want to start my second cycle mid/end Feb and want some feedback:

8 week cycle:
1-8 week: Test En 500mg/wk. Administered 2x a wk.
1-6 week: Deca 400mg/wk. Administered 1x a wk.
3-6 week: HCG 250iu every 4 days.
PCT: Nolva 15mg/day for 4 wks (liquid not tab)

I am contemplating adding Tbol 20-30mg ED 1-6 week to this cycle. But would like to gather a bit more feedback given what I have stated and my previous gains. Also, should I add an AI and does my dosing for HCG make sense. Thanks in advance guys!!
You have no business using steroids.

Ok so here are my stats

Years lifting: 4
Weight: 160
Height: 6'0"

IML Gear Cream!
Maybe you're right but that was over two months ago. I'm 186 lbs now.
After a cycle....that is tiny.

I was 175 at 14 at 6' with only one year of weight lifting.

Grow up and be a man.

After a cycle....that is tiny.

I was 175 at 14 at 6' with only one year of weight lifting.

Grow up and be a man.

Start acting like one and ill be sure to follow. In all seriousness I guess I wasn't blessed with your genetics.... So either please provide insightful help or don't provide any insight at all. Calling me tiny isn't doing anyone any help...

Start acting like one and ill be sure to follow. In all seriousness I guess I wasn't blessed with your genetics.... So either please provide insightful help or don't provide any insight at all. Calling me tiny isn't doing anyone any help...
ROFL...160 at 6' after 4 years of training is not bad genetics, it is a bad diet and a very bad training program. Not to mention poor consistency and a lazy work ethic.

ROFL...160 at 6' after 4 years of training is not bad genetics, it is a bad diet and a very bad training program. Not to mention poor consistency and a lazy work ethic.

It's called shoulder injuries and I was never trying to gain mass until this year only stay in shape.

It's called shoulder injuries and I was never trying to gain mass until this year only stay in shape.
I tore my shoulder 3 times and still walk around at 220-230. It's called putting the time naturally.

You clearly do not have the genetics for bodybuilding so just train to stay fit, drugs will be of no use to you.

I tore my shoulder 3 times and still walk around at 220-230. It's called putting the time naturally.

You clearly do not have the genetics for bodybuilding so just train to stay fit, drugs will be of no use to you.

Wow man badass I was I can grow up to be just like u

YES..be smart and do 10-12 weeks and you will get 25-30lbs!

Wow. If you're gonna do a cycle, don't post it. your posted cycle is crap and you need to research the drugs you're gonna use better. Mainly, dosage and duration.

IML Gear Cream!
Very true trash, dosage and duration you nailed it. some guys take to little and some way to much. Just like anything it takes time , knowlege, exp. Learn the compound you are putting in your body and study how it works, dont go by someone elses way of thinking or you could be putting your life in your on hands. Learn blood work, liver fuctions alot of you young cats dont know or understand that. You just want to get big and strong, lmao

Very true trash, dosage and duration you nailed it. some guys take to little and some way to much. Just like anything it takes time , knowlege, exp. Learn the compound you are putting in your body and study how it works, dont go by someone elses way of thinking or you could be putting your life in your on hands. Learn blood work, liver fuctions alot of you young cats dont know or understand that. You just want to get big and strong, lmao

like Jesus to a cross.

10 to 12 weeks will be fine bro. you are using aas with long lasting esters.

Back