• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Need advice or opinion. I have a situation...

fjgtre

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I've posted before that I'm on HRT. 400 mg's test cypionate every 2 weeks. I got ahold of some Sust 250. So, I'm injection it twice a week on the off weeks for 10 weeks. First injection went fine. A day after the second inject of Sust I noticed a small lump. It has been 6 days and it has only gone down a little. Not super painful, but irritating. No redness, itchiness, or discoloration. I can just feel it. Also, 2 days after that injection I have starting getting sick. Low fever, chills, coughing, aches, nausea, fatigue. Today I went in for my test injection, so I told the doc my symptoms and told him about the lump. Of course I said it was from his last inject. He diagnosed me with the flu and said the lump is normal, it just knots up from time to time. He didn't even look at it though. He gave me Tamiflu. I want to get your opinions on wether you think the 2 things are related or not just like the doc said. I've also heard of test flu. I've felt feverish and nausious in previous cycles at higher doses. This seems more like a cold. Am I right? I'm just so damn scared to keep going with the sust. Please let me know your opinions. Thanks. And every precaution was taken when I injected. And no my doc is not monitoring my levels right now. Lump, test flu, real flu??? Your thoughts please. Thanks again.

31 yr old
5'9''
195 ish.

The prop in the sust can cause a test "flu" and sometimes cause a reaction at the injection site. I actually have a little lump right now from some winny. Sometimes too shallow of an inject can also cause a lump. I would not worry about it. They commonly reduce in about a week to 10 days.

?

still doesn't answer my question though. Will this happen next time? Should i quit the sust? Could it be the real flu? Should I take the Tamiflu? I can't to to the gym. Had to call into work. Can't afford for this to happen again. I have a cough and sinus problems. Still test flu? Thanks.

still doesn't answer my question though. Will this happen next time? Should i quit the sust? Could it be the real flu? Should I take the Tamiflu? I can't to to the gym. Had to call into work. Can't afford for this to happen again. I have a cough and sinus problems. Still test flu? Thanks.
Test "flu" does not make you sick. If you have influenza it is not from the sust. The prop ester can give you chills or symproms kinda like the flu but it will NOT give you influenza. Prop commonly causes this reaction but after multiple injects it goes away in most cases.

Follow your docs orders.

thanks bro. Thats kinda what I thought. I've had a low fever and chills on a cycle before but not sick like this. Thanks for the help. Should I continue with the sust? Could it have lowered my immune system?

thanks bro. Thats kinda what I thought. I've had a low fever and chills on a cycle before but not sick like this. Thanks for the help. Should I continue with the sust? Could it have lowered my immune system?
If it was me I would keep going but I have a pretty high tolerance for risk.

yep bro it will get better as you body gets use to it. And hey welding man tren makes my ass cough to but that side is well worth the results. I fu**ing love tren!!!!

Back