• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

made big time mistake

elite2010

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
im 17 years old .. n happen to fall into steroids ... i understand what i did was wrong n i totally regret what i did ... neway i feel like i really messed up my body .. mentally .. i have alot of anxiety .. and before i had little to none at all ... i stopped september 5th 2009 .. could it b from the prohormone i used .. btw i used sus500 2 pills a day for 4 weeks .. could it possibly b the prohormone or am'I juss buggin out

im 17 years old .. n happen to fall into steroids ... i understand what i did was wrong n i totally regret what i did ... neway i feel like i really messed up my body .. mentally .. i have alot of anxiety .. and before i had little to none at all ... i stopped september 5th 2009 .. could it b from the prohormone i used .. btw i used sus500 2 pills a day for 4 weeks .. could it possibly b the prohormone or am'I juss buggin out

Sus 500mg 2 pillsa day lol never heard of such a thing

If you are concerned just go to the doc and get a yearly physical and labs.

You're 17!! Why would you even bother? Christ, I'd kill to have your test levels right now! Do you really feel like you've reached your genetic potential already?!?

I'm pretty sure this is the broccoli extract bullshit that Brian Clapp sells on his Legalsteroids.com site. I seriously doubt what this kid took had any affect on his hormone levels.

:clapping:
You're 17!! Why would you even bother? Christ, I'd kill to have your test levels right now! Do you really feel like you've reached your genetic potential already?!?
:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

it could have been the prohormone Sust, its got p plex, hdrol, and mdrol in it at pretty much a full does of each PH in a pill. I bought a bottle as a cover never even opened that bottle of poison.

If it was the prohormone one then hes in for a world of problems.

omfg ...dont do it
i did same mistake..but if you ask me now i was Jung and crazy stupid. take aas with 18,idiot

BTW, sust is inject

omfg ...dont do it
i did same mistake..but if you ask me now i was Jung and crazy stupid. take aas with 18,idiot

BTW, sust is inject

those British and their silly accents amuse the Capt greatly :roflmao:

Ya but there is a PH named Sust, and its a combo of full PH dosages in one pill, garunteed to give ya bitch tits and shrunkin balls. Thats probly what he took.

IML Gear Cream!
omfg ...dont do it

BTW, sust is inject

Na dude sus500 aint a inject its a prohormone . I got 2 friends that got gyno from either the sus500 or the fenaflex. One guy is 20 and the other 32 . Either wich way anxiety ....really I realy doubt its the PH proly just your mind fuckin with ya lil dude . Look they got 15 year olds runnin around on PHs well not anymore but there parents where buyin it for them not knowin realy what it was and they fine so i really wouldnt worry . owww and ma lil 15 year olds prolly well def took alot more PH then you did buddy . So stop buggin

It's not really a lol moment if the lads having problems. He doesn't need mocking he needs advice.

Unfortunately mate I can't offer any advice because I'm new to gear myself and, although I've done my research, I've got a lot to learn. Other thing mate is, effing hell you're only 17 I think you should've waited another 4 years until your bodies developed properly to start getting into gear or even lifting without gear for that matter. Just my two penneth.

BTW, sust is inject

If you google buy sustanon 250 it actually comes up with an oral product that when you look further is not Sust at all. I can't post the link I'm afraid, low post count, but just google buy sustanon and you'll see it.

Maybe he was taking that.

Research, research, research... Or ask at laest!

If you google buy sustanon 250 it actually comes up with an oral product that when you look further is not Sust at all. I can't post the link I'm afraid, low post count, but just google buy sustanon and you'll see it.

Maybe he was taking that.

Research, research, research... Or ask at laest!

Look up sus500 thats the PH he took . Its actually a real common PH last year . I want to say late 08 -09 . Good for 10+ pounds

look here is some info from G.E.T. the manufacture.

Genetic Edge Technologies introduces SUS500, the first pharmaceutical grade anabolic compound on the market. SUS500 contains 2 potent compounds, which causes strength increases, muscle growth and elevated test levels. SUS500 is not metabolized by aromatase, eliminating any water retention normally associated with highly androgenic compounds. State of the art pharmaceutical grade (TPGS) has been added to give you the most bio-available delivery system for guaranteed maximum anabolic absorption

It's not really a lol moment if the lads having problems. He doesn't need mocking he needs advice.

Well put. This young man came here he admitted he made a mistake and concerned about his health. Mocking or putting him down is not what he needs.

All these replies and yet only one or two address the issue. :dwnthumb::dwnthumb:

The advice to see a doctor and have blood work done is an excellent idea. I would even suggest being 100% honest with what you took. Even take the bottle with you to doctor.

More than likely he just made some short term problems. But it is always best to seek medical advice and rule out any potential long term damage that may have been caused. Even though it is unlikely.

Yeah I mean hasnt anyone else ever screwed up. Go see a doc kid Ive trained other young guys whove done the same thing and it seems you learned the hard way. The good news is a doc can get you on a short term trt and hcg treatment and most likely get your natural test production going again. I hope however that this hasnt turned you away from training and bb just learn from it and be a little more cautios and a lot more educated in the future before taking any kind of prohormones or aas and good luck my friend

Look up sus500 thats the PH he took . Its actually a real common PH last year . I want to say late 08 -09 . Good for 10+ pounds

And full of side effects iirc from reading online although the supplier claims endless tests on the drug have proven it has zero side effects.

ignore anyone saying you've doomed yourself to trt, ruined your life ect. you've probably done nothing to yourself. it won't hurt to have bloodwork and talk to a doctor, just to be safe.

more likely, you're 17, you're probably getting ready to graduate from high school. you're probably under a lot of pressure. you're contemplating all sorts of life-changing decisions. you're probably just bugging out. and you're probably going to bug out for the next 5-6 years as you sort out your education, job, and living prospects. welcome to adulthood, it's filled with anxieties you didn't have a year ago. you'll be fine.

IML Gear Cream!
elite 2010, you most likely didnt do permanent damage, and good for you for admitting you made a mistake. when i was 16 and 17 i was stupid also and took superdrol, 1 ad, phera plex... i went to the doc, luckily my liver was pretty decent, my bp was little high and my cholesterol was okay too. just go to the doc and get yourself a good ol' fashion physical and the doc will tell you whats up man. everyone makes mistakes, the fact you admitted it takes guts man. we are all trying to help you here, hope everything goes well man. oh and diz put it the best man, your 17, your graduating soon, college, jobs, life, is all happening now man, it sucks to grow up but you gotta do it, so that could be a big role as well bro. just keep your head held high and do waht you gotta do man. take care

I'm pretty sure this is the broccoli extract bullshit that Brian Clapp sells on his Legalsteroids.com site. I seriously doubt what this kid took had any affect on his hormone levels.
lol

Back