• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Power matrix??

Status
Not open for further replies.

ksiebert

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Does anybody have a copy of the Power Matrix? I know that somebody posted it on here before, but did a search and it did not come up. Was it removed, if so can somebody post it (in word format if possible)?

I think it would come up if you did a search under your fav search engine, I beleive Kuso has a copy of it, send him a PM.

You're welcome. I'll take that as a compliment.

I think I missed something somewhere (it has been a long time since I've visted these boards)...
What is the power matrix???

Originally posted by Claudette
I think I missed something somewhere (it has been a long time since I've visted these boards)...
What is the power matrix???

Call me a poseur, but I'm a little mystified as well.

Originally posted by animal56

Call me a poseur, but I'm a little mystified as well.

Me 2 - what is the power matrix and how do you use it ????????

It's a table consisting of a series of predetermined weights.
Each series consists of 7 sets with the following reps:
8, 5, 3, 1, 1, 1, 5. Once you can complete all lifts in a given series,
you progress to the next series, where some or all of the weights increase.

For example, the "370-375" series consists of the following weightsxreps:
220x8, 270x5, 300x3, 345x1 (three sets), 275x5.
If you can complete that workout, next time you use the "380-385" series.

It was intended to be used to increase your 1RM in squats, bench presses, and deadlifts, but could be used for any lift where you want to increase your 1RM.

I used it earlier this summer, and was able to increase my squat and bench 1RM by about 30 lbs. I was within 10 lb of my best deadlift when I had to stop lifting heavy due to a pulled quad muscle (not lifting-related). I've just started using it again.

It looks interesting - im thinking of giving it a go during my next 8 week cycle !

Any1 else seen results from this programme ??????

IML Gear Cream!
I tried the power matrix for awhile but because of the heavy single reps I developed elbow and shoulder pain. I quit doing the power matrix and my body is better for it. I think if you want to throw it in every once in awhile to mix things up that`s fine but I wouldn`t recommend it longterm.

Pic version
attachment.php

Start a few levels back from what you're able to do. It gives you a nice running start.

Fade99--- What issue of what mag was the power matrix in??I remember seeing it ,but can't remember where.

Originally posted by Scotty the Body
I beleive Kuso has a copy of it, send him a PM.

I HAVE a copy, but until I link my pc`s there is no way to send it :(

Oh well, Fade and CD took care of it :thumb: I think CRASH has a copy that I sent him too.

the MM2K bench routine is way better...

LAM, what is the MM2K bench routine?

- Josh

I hate for this to be my first post but I could really use a copy of the matrix. I loved it but lost it. The posted one must be gone can anyone help?

I'm with cla4jc. Sorry to be my first post as well but I'm also on board with trying to get the full chart. My nephew just got into lifting and is looking for a routine. Finally after digging around for roughly 20+ minutes this forum provided the best information.

My personal experience with this was when I first started lifting weights, 3 times a week (mon/wed/fri). I weighed 145 and got up to 260 1RM. It didn't end up being my best ever but it was by far my favorite workout, ever. When I started working out I was able to put up roughly 185. I can't remember the time span at all though. I just remember it was fun and very quick.

Just wanted to reiterate.. really hoping I can snag either the picture that came out of the magazine or the word doc someone mentioned earlier. Thanks in advance!!

IML Gear Cream!
I need it too

While in Iraq I saw people's Bench jump 100 pounds. I had a copy, which some how like the post on this forum dissapeared.

Do you still have the power matrix. I had it once upon a time but have lost it.

Does anybody have a copy of the Power Matrix? I know that somebody posted it on here before, but did a search and it did not come up. Was it removed, if so can somebody post it (in word format if possible)?
I'm having trouble locate this chart

TO ALL FUTURE POSTERS/LURKERS:

After nearly a decade of this thread being posted i can safely say nobody has the power matrix. If you want it, go and buy it off their website.

Hey ladies and Gents..

I'm an FNG here.... Looking for the Power Matrix workout routine. I used it about 10 years ago, but cant find it... Can anyone help? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back