• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Cycle advice if anyone kind enough?

Davey

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi to all who have taken the time to view, cheers.

im a 21 male, been attending gym for over 3 years on and off... done a few cycles... no great success

ive recently purchased 50 anadrol tablebs 50mg, ive used these before and found great for bulking, ive decided to stack this with 10ml of Test Cyp.

What would be the best way to approach this cycle, or they a good mix... im looking a vast amount of gains...

any input, ideas, suggestions or criticism would be greatly appreciated.

thanks, davey

Hi to all who have taken the time to view, cheers.

im a 21 male, been attending gym for over 3 years on and off... done a few cycles... no great success

ive recently purchased 50 anadrol tablebs 50mg, ive used these before and found great for bulking, ive decided to stack this with 10ml of Test Cyp.

What would be the best way to approach this cycle, or they a good mix... im looking a vast amount of gains...

any input, ideas, suggestions or criticism would be greatly appreciated.

thanks, davey

At your age, just walking into the gym should grow a couple inches of muscle on ya. I'm gonna venture your diet is failing you miserably and you shouldn't be leaning on drugs to get results. Diet & training and consistency. You're already pumping more testosterone than you ever will again in your life.

What exactly is your diet & training like right now?

i train well, already have a decent physique, im basically living on protein shakes, potatoe, pasta, ham, bacon (medalion), chicken, tuna, bananas, apples, i do have the odd chocolate biscuit, diet is decent, im currently 11 stone 11. struggling to gain weight, used to be 13 stone.... what do you think of the chosen products? and any idea on a cycle?

Your are struggling to gain weight because you aren't eating enough. How many calories do you eat each day?

At 165 pounds and 21 years old, nobody here is going to recommend taking any sort of steroids.

Protein is the most anabolic thing you can put in your body and carbs & fats are the fuel to support the building that protein does. Even w/ drugs, your "gains" are going to disappear because you're not creating an environment to support them (i.e. food).

Back