• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Morning Wood

GearsMcGilf

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So, it seems like I always used to have morning wood when I'd wake up. Nowadays, it varies. Like sometimes I'll wake up at 2:00am and have a massive boner. Yet, when I finally wake up for the day, it's gone. Yet, sometimes I'll wake up with wood and it'll last like 20 min. What's up with this inconsistent wood?

So, how bout y'all? Do you always have morning wood? Sometimes? Talk to me about your morning wood!

Thanks, but I wanna wait and hear some other comments in this thread before I go that route.

The morning stiffy is a pretty good gauge of male health, and it sounds like you're in the pink -- or probably could be at any time of day. I realize now that mine gradually headed south in my early fifties -- so gradually I didn't notice, thought everything was just swell. We all suffer the occasional Deca dick, don't we?, whether using Deca or not. Jesus Christ, some of the lame excuses I used to come up with, and it was f-ing embarrassing, particularly when I was with some young girl I couldn't wait to unwrap. I had no idea what a change adding weekly testosterone could make -- which was just dumb on my part because we are chemical/electric creatures, right?, and if the juice isn't flowing, the car's not gonna run, no matter how eager we are to get to our destination. Zamboni and the Hat Trick Twins are back on station, now, and I appreciate every morning piss hard-on in a way I never did before.

Where's your estro levels at?

Is one of your fingers in your ass? Cause that would be gay.

During sleep the Captn'll get wood at some stage, just not always on waking.

If I wake early enough he may rub one out, but generally rather uses it as a sleeping aid.

IML Gear Cream!
Wood is good for our ego, but HELL just try to gety the wife (or gf up) to take adsvbantage of it!!! NO WAY JOSE, (hey, WTF, my name is Frank!!!)

or someone elses wife/GF ;)

not as much as you do slagworth ;)

This morning I woke up with a Mahogany.

They need to stop playing hip~hop at the gym.

Back