• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Interesting LONG thread

Mudge

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Probably not alot of interest, but here is a thread started by a guy who was 6 foot and about 137 pounds when he started lifting, now close to 300. Obviously "special supplements", but his training theories are covered largely and its interesting stuff (IMO). Also talks about numbers of a few of his clients, etc

I'm up to page 11, after about 3 days.

http://www.animalkits.be/phpBB/viewtopic.php?mode=viewtopic&topic=253&forum=1&start=0

i have a problem in trusting someone with the name dogcrapp

LoL... I dig the handle.

BLADE:- are you by any chance the trainer J.Mueller talked about in the early issues of Anabolic Extreme? His hardcore workouts - series seems to be influenced by your ideas, namely one set of rest-pause on every exercise.

DOGGCRAPP: That would be me. I like my anonymity of this board though. Jason is truly one of the strongest bulls out there no doubt.

BLADE:I must question the validity of going to failure on every set, though - you tax the CNS excessively, and the CNS is usually the culprit when you see signs of overtraining. As long as you do more reps or weight from workout to workout, the stimulus for hypertrophy should be sufficient.

Doggcrapp: if this is true I would have a slew of people that I train that would quickly be forever overtrained, lethargic, no appetite, chronic joint problems etc.....I dont. I just have people that are continually 50-80lbs larger than they were 2 years prior. CNS, CNS, CNS, I keep hearing people so worried about the CNS. You tell me what would tax the CNS more? A leg workout consisting of squats, leg presses, and hacks done for 13 to 20 sets in a workout or one set of hacks for 20 reps hard? The total working sets for any single workout I have is 6! I seriously doubt 6 sets is going to stress out the CNS when a short while ago (the 80's) everyone and their brother was doing 14-22 set (per bodypart!) workouts for 3.5 hours. I do agree rest pausing is not for everyone and some people reading this might overtrain doing it. If that is the case they might have to do straight sets with maybe a couple statics at the end. It amazes me everyone is so damn afraid of overtraining they are scared to even train hard anymore. In 9 days time I do a total of 3 sets for chest. Theres people in this newsgroup who do 15 sets for chest in every workout. I make bets of 100 dollars with alot of the people I train--I tell them I will have them up 40lbs in one years time at the same bodyfat. But they have to listen and do everything I tell them to do 100%. I havent lost a bet yet. I have also never had a person I personally trained go to another method of training--ever. I am just throwing my ideas out there on this thread and anyone reading this can either use it or chuck it. I like making people big. Its fun for me and I think its the hardest thing to do in bodybuilding. It takes 16 weeks to get shredded. It takes at least 4-6 years to really get to a point where people kind of get freaked out by someones size. What should be the focus?!?! I feel sad for people who have the desire to stand out in a crowd and be an elite bodybuilder yet they have been training for 5 years and noone even knows they lift. Thats embarrassing. Those are the people I can help and want to help. I cant help people who are set in their ways.

This guy rocks, he is Superman.

Seeing Jay Cutler guest pose reiterated to myself the following points. Heres a guy hard as a rock at 287lbs at 5'8 with striations. The arena was packed with bodybuilders and alot of large ones at that. There is no way in my mind I will believe that Jay Cutler although dwarfing any other bodybuilder in that arena, uses more than anyone else in that arena because of that fact. I would estimate that 25-50 or so bodybuilders in that arena were using as much if not much more so than cutler yet still arent even remotely close to his level. Case in point (im using Jay because he grew up 20 minutes from me in Massachusetts) Paul Demayo and Mike Mattarrazzo also grew up down the road from me--these two ran around with groups of buddies all the time (especially Demayo)--alot of these guys were using the exact same drugs, doing the same exact things. Not one of their freinds gained close to the same muscle or even got close to winning anything major. (some even looked like they didnt even lift--just bloated and about 210lbs). It just reiterated to me how much genetics plays a major all consuming part in all of this. You cant take 5 grams of test and 8 anadrol a day and make woody allen into dorian yates. I really believe some of these pro's nowadays that are so above and beyond the normal level (dillett, coleman, now cutler) might even have a mutation of the myostatin gene already. I did read a study (muscular development?) where Flex Wheelers myostatin levels were skewered--much different from a normal person (ill have to look it up)....I feel sorry for any person who wants to be a pro bodybuilder nowadays. It is at a level now that if people arent asking you if your a bodybuilder before you even start lifting your not going to have the genetics to make it.

Have any of you guys tried out his style of training?

Any thoughts or opinions??

i can't go to that forum..what is wrong with that website?

Funny to see that a day after I mentioned my experience doing one set of as many push-ups as I could, after reading a study that one set is all you need as long as you REALLY max out. I don't know about the CNS, but I know I felt weird for hours. You guys probably laugh at push-ups, but I used some weight on my back and did perfect, slow ones. No doubt in my mind that it's more dangerous when you work out like that.

Maybe it's just as good or even better than multiple sets for the muscles you're working, but multiple sets are probably better for balanced muscles if you do slightly different exercises in those sets. Doggcrapp critisized doing 20 sets as opposed to one, but I have a feeling those 20 sets were varied a little and worked more muscles.

If you want to try something different, work out with kettlebells. (Just read stuff about them...more a random thought than a suggestion)

Hey Mudge

What did you think of dogcrapp's training routine? Think there is anything to it?

taprackbang!

Back