• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Urgent

firsttimer

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I just bought some liquid anodrol from some website called legalsteroids.com.... how do you use it... because i am reading a whole bunch of different ways of using... do i inject or take by mouth.

first, I don't believe you should post the name of the site you got it...that might get you in some deep water on this forum!

second, if you're asking this question then you probably need to do a crap load of research before you move forward!

set down the package you just got in the mail, do a solid amount of research, and then think about moving forward...

also, make sure you have a solid PCT lined up before starting any AAS cycle!

I just bought some liquid anodrol from some website called legalsteroids.com.... how do you use it... because i am reading a whole bunch of different ways of using... do i inject or take by mouth.

You don't take it. legalsteroids are a bunch of scammers who sell bullshit products with almost-steroid-sounding names to those new to physical culture.

It won't do anything, no matter how you take it. And for the love of God please don't pin it - it is NOT sterile.

I wish World-Pharma would stop spamming the young and clueless . . .

Back