• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

VPX Sports welcomes John Romano

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
VPX Sports welcomes John Romano

I???m not entirely sure what???s going on here, as VPX Sports recently posted a photo of Jack Owok and John Romano on their Facebook page, with the caption:

timthumb.php

???Jack Owoc and John Ramano partnering up. Stay posted!???

(yes, they spelled John???s last name wrong on their Facebook page)

I???m not entirely sure what this ???partnership??? entails, but it???s interesting to note that the accompanying photo seems to feature an issue of Muscular Development being ripped in half. Maybe it???s just VPX advertising on Rx in the future, maybe John is going to formally work for VPX, or maybe they???re getting into the magazine industry (thus explaining the ripped issue of MD).

???Partnership??? is kind of a vague term in this industry???.

I???ve got nothing other than the photo and the Facebook post to go on, so at this stage, it???s all speculation on my part. Still, it???ll be interesting to see what develops. Or doesn???t. Or whatever.

i've always like john romano.....from his days on ESPN's American Muscle to his Parillo Press newsletter.....he's always been vocal and straight forward about training, diet, and gear....

Back