• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

WTF Chuck (W.U.)?

GreatWhiteTruth

SFW, GFH, or GTFO
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Tried placing an order with Naps last night. Went through western union (online). I got to the very end, checked all the info (address, card, recipient etc) then double checked again, and hit submit. I was presented with a nice little message saying something along the lines of:

"Your transfer cannot be processed. Please visit one of our local agents." :pissed:...more or less.

It didn't say WHY, it just said to visit a brick and mortar (not that I can anyway). What gives?

I thought about giving GenXXL a shot too (maybe even try alertpay) until I came across this thread during my daily research/studies:

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/anabolic-zone/113502-syntrop-shipment-intercepted-customs-5.html

So now I'm freakin' paranoid about this whole ordeal. :nail: All I wanted was some novla...:geewhiz:

Help!

bro go to genxxl they got nice ways to send you stuff :D

and they payment is better too. hit up DW he is a good dude.

Yeah he seems like a pretty knowledgeable guy from his posts.

I don't know bro, like I said, that post I referenced has got me pretty apprehensive about the whole ordeal. I'm not saying that they don't have a proven track record or anything. I hold it in high-regard actually.

Pretty common. Using an agent is safer, anyway.

Online doesnt always work, best to go into a store and do it. This is a WU error not a naps error.

u should NEVER do any transactions online, go in person to WU, or MG.

Online doesnt always work, best to go into a store and do it. This is a WU error not a naps error.

Yeah I'm not blaming anything on Naps at all. I figured it was WU anyways.

Using an agent is safer, anyway.

I know I just don't have that kind of luxury right now and didn't have much of an option.

Better safe than sorry though. I will have to put my cycle on hold for the time being unless I can figure something out. Damn nolva is the last piece of the pie!:pissed: Thanks for everyone's words of wisdom btw! Every bit helps.

EXACLY!!
Naos nore gen have ANYTHING to do with WU.
and i never use online.
go into a teller and send the funds.
I do and have NEVER had any issue with naps.

also the inercepted syntrop by customes issue was blowen up by an asshole with an agenda and is not true, so rest easy with orders.

also the inercepted syntrop by customes issue was blowen up by an asshole with an agenda and is not true, so rest easy with orders.

Interesting. I found another thread that said the same thing about this d-bag having a vendetta.:thinking: We're all brothers (and some sisters) here. No need for that cutt-throat $hit. :flex:

Talked to an old friend today about the nolva. Hopefully we can work it out. :ohyeah:

Just another alt to WU and MG. Never used it, and haven't heard much else about it to be honest :shrug:

Hmm. Wonder if its free and can you use a visa gift card to pay instead of my own?

Hmm. Wonder if its free and can you use a visa gift card to pay instead of my own?

Hmm, didn't think about that. You can use any other debit card with WU, so I don't see why not.:thinking: Anyone else have experience with AlertPay?

It has nothing to do with Naps. I have had this problem in the post before I started using Naps.
Very professional act by bring up another sponsor in this thread. Take it back to GENXXL. Nothing against you nor the GENXXL guys, just keep the names where they belong.

I wasn't trying to to bash or bring up others, so sorry if anyone took it that way.

I just like to simply look out for fellow board members brother. and all the dealings I have had with diff places for gear the one I mentioned has been awesome, compared to others who wont reply to my mail, or when they do its weeks later and its pretty blunt and rude.

I really hope everyone on here gets their gear no matter where they order from :)

All the ebst to everyone.

I just use cash with W.U. A lot of agents won't take anything but cash, anyway.

I wasn't trying to to bash or bring up others, so sorry if anyone took it that way.

I just like to simply look out for fellow board members brother. and all the dealings I have had with diff places for gear the one I mentioned has been awesome, compared to others who wont reply to my mail, or when they do its weeks later and its pretty blunt and rude.

I really hope everyone on here gets their gear no matter where they order from :)

Just throwin' this out there, but...I submitted an inquiry/support ticket and Naps answered me back within 6 hours. Even though I didn't follow through with my order, I was still very impressed! They are guaranteed my business in the near future.:thumbs:

Seriously though, props to everyone who contributed to this thread. Good lookin' out.:thumbup:

thats really good man.

maybe mine went un read or something at that point in time. who knows.
But I am glad other people gettheir stuff, thats the main point here with me, I hope everyone gets what they order from whom ever and that it is a good decent clean product, where ever it is from.

I may try them again with a mail, if the place I go now ever stops sending.

:)

then why bring up another source in Naps forum, we dont do that shit to genxxl or to WP, keep it in pm's or just in there forums.

thats really good man.

maybe mine went un read or something at that point in time. who knows.
But I am glad other people gettheir stuff, thats the main point here with me, I hope everyone gets what they order from whom ever and that it is a good decent clean product, where ever it is from.

I may try them again with a mail, if the place I go now ever stops sending.

:)

Everyone gets there gear from Naps nobody that i have helped hasnt gotten there gear naps will always come through.

IML Gear Cream!
Pay in person at WU. I've never had any payment issues with naps.

wtf is this shit? You forget who's forum you're in? Classless bro. gtfo.

mrbtb does have class. i think everybody has a problem with customs from time to time, not just one company. its a bad attack on a company to say that customs is out to get this or that. you roll the dice and either it comes or dont. thats all companys. its just the risk we take. ive gotten a love letter a few times but it wasnt from naps company so its bs to even say that there after naps. thats non sense.

1) You shouldn't send online anyway, just not bright.
2) It does that shit a lot, it's not uncommon at all. Go to an agent.

do they convert your funds over to the recievers currency when you send WU?
does it really matter?
i mean its up to nap how he wants funds recived.

Back