• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Bryant Gumbel interviews Colette Nelson and other Female Bodybuilders

Curt James

Elite Member
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
YouTube Video

YouTube Video

Weider Enterprises, according to Gumbel (and if I heard that correctly), do an estimated $400 million annually!

The IFBB is a tax-exempt non-profit organization. How would you like to have a tax-exempt company?

loved this thread curt u do it again friend, but i like randy. shes very sexy. but again talking to much about the gear usage deny girls wtf. good post.:clapping:

okay, not done but on the run...Muscle worship? Oh my gawd, I...I'll back out now

I'm okay, well I think the gals are okay, they'll break their necks if they try to f*ck with em. Self Defense!!!!!
okay back to the rest of the show...

great posts! I am surprised by the lack of industry backing. There is so much with the diets and supplements that one would suspect more jobs and means for making money. Very interesting interviews and facts.

Last edited:
these girls sacrifice so much for so little. it is their choice and if thats what they love then more power to them.

^^^^thats randy gears lol the one i think is soooo sexy.:clapping:

i just seen the last video, wow those poor girls, the weiders are just like i was told they are no good jerks that are just if ur here today and gone tomorrow its just wat they make off u today. i wish it was like it was back in the early 80s. wtf they got more money for shows. they have to up the prize money for these girls. and u no there having sex with some of those guys as girls on juice are horny as hell. lol. good luck to the pro womans bbers. u see so few today. cory everson made a ton of money when she was miss olympia.

^The IFBB/NPC is looking to initiate a new division for the women, calling it Women's Physique Division?

The goal is to move away from what the big wigs consider "women who look like men".

Bob Cicherillo, IFBB athlete rep said he wrote up the document or proposal. It sounds like the new ideal will be slimmer than Figure girls, though.

Will be interesting to see what happens in the next two years with this new division and with female bodybuilding.

Back