• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

legit research chemicals

Status
Not open for further replies.

mr. ya-di-da

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
its been awhile since i purchased some just wondering whos legit or still legit.. i used to be really INNOVATIVE about it but maybe i should just liSTEN instead ?

i know cemproducts is a sponsor here so i know they must be legit just alittle pricey..who else guys ???

CEM Products have great chems and peptides.

best to go with sten or innovative peptides.
for reseach chems i would go with i-p better quality dont crash. and sten has better peptides and deals and as far as shipping i-p is cheaper and faster processing & shipping

Search button.

images

I've heard far too many inconsistencies with innovative, plus I don't trust them (long story).
I've only had experience with chem one and it was fine but that was years ago. Everyone seems to approve of CEM, lesser say Sten is good but I haven't seen as many people saying theyre g2g.

why not buy from napsgear.net and call it a day. They have the legitimate stuff you're looking for.

I agree, however they're not shipping asap locally, so if someone is in DESPERATE need of something due to poor planning or whatever, then research is probably the only way to go, or at least to hold you off until that comes.

ChemOneResearch

ResearchStop

CEM

Are all good to go.

I ordered from CEM On the 21st so I will let you all know! So far its still proccessing..patients lol I hope I can find some haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back