• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Juice Newbie

animal56

Totally Blasted to Shreds
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Okay, I've been considering indulging in the world of the juice, but I'm still a little unsure.

Would you be able to answer some questions for me?

1. Where does one attain 'roids? (I don't expect names or such, just the general method of attaining. ;) )
2. What are the typical costs, relating to an average users doses/cycles/stacks?
3. What is best for sheer size and strength?
4. What is best for a first time 'roid user?
5. What kind of side effects are we talking about? (Other than the legal issues.)
6. Which is more effective, oral or IV?
7. Do you "deflate" after you complete a cycle?
8. What are the differences between stacking and cycling?
9. Do small doses work, or are they inneffective?
10. Does your body acclimatize to regular use (like when using supps such as Ephedra)?

Sorry for asking so many questions, but I just want to be sure if I am going to take a stab at this (pardon the pun).

:rolleyes:

Thanks for your help.

1) Internet, or GYM$$$, this takes time as there are way more scammers on the net than legit (SPAMMERS = INSTANT SCAMMER)

2) Depends what and WHO you buy from, you can easily pay 2-3 times with one versus another

3) Strength Anavar is popular, size, oh brother ("TEST IS BEST" is famous but some wont do test until they are 60, almost all roids are for size/strength because they are for people with wasting diseases/anemia).

4) Best, in general is just low dose of your choice item, there are SO many, but test is still backbone for almost everyone. If you do no orals then test front loaded, plus your after cycle therapy. Deca etc can be detected (drug test) up to 18 months, and is HELL on recovery unfortunately, only good for people that need Deca for what it does for the joints. I can go on and on, there are just too many to talk about.

5) Side effects should be none to mild if you are not an idiot OR are just one of those people who react poorly to something, some people do Deca ONLY just fine, others get limp dick even stacked with test in common proportions, after a mere 2 weeks. Gyno is the biggest concern, there is deca gyno as well, gyno in general is the most common side. Injecting more often to create steadier blood levels will help with this, not using tons of it the first time will help, and you dont need tons the first time anyway. 300-500mg a week.

6) More effective for long term, injected! Orals are short term, all but one are hard on either liver/kidneys (arguable how much etc etc), gains are not kept well by oral only people, as a general rule. Recoup stuff is oral however.

7) Most people who dont eat right are those same people that bitch "I lose all my gains when I come off cycle wah wah", that plus any water retention thats lost, appear as lost gains. Diet is the biggest sin of everyone natural and otherwise.

8) Cycling means doing say an 8 week stint, and then going off for 8 weeks or whatever, the general rule for people is time on = time off, obviously the bigger guys dont follow this and are often year rounders (there are tricks). Stacking means simply using multiple items at the same time, for synergysm or individual purposes, like someone who insists they need deca, or they need EQ, along with thier test, etc

9) Small doses work, if you dont go "too small", 150mg test enathate per month isn't going to do anything for you really, thats what many 'test therapy' people receive. Small doses in the 250-500mg per week range for a newbie, absolutely, and can even provide good gains for already large people. There are no reasons to use large doses early on, supposedly 1g of test a week loads something like 76% of the AR receptors, but there are no more gains to be had for a first time user who would use a large dose such as that, and even many experienced people do not go much over this, a near 300 pounder I know doesn't go over 1g period, and he started out tiny. I'd aim for 400-500 first time, front loaded and injected twice weekly, even though its not neccessary, steadier blood levels = whup ass.

10) Yes, if you dont take time off not only do gains slow down but your nuts will generally shrink if your using something that plays with natural test levels (most everything), long term deca = castration. This is because your body sees all this test and decides finally it doesn't have to make its own anymore, people use cruising periods for this reason, with low doses of test and thier clomid/nolva etc therapy, and often HCG throughout the cycle. However when coming off cycle cold turkey some people get sick, some people immediately claim to lose thier appetite and thusly WASTE alot of the time and money they just took in going through thier cycle, some people take awhile to come back to 'normal' as far as thier nuts and thier mood, clomid gives some people 'the blues'. This would be 1 good reason why some people taper off (since essentially that is what year rounders do), if you did so though dont do it as part of your regular 8 week cycle, tapering should be an additional 4 weeks or etc depending how long you were on for etc

Last edited:
Great info provided by Mudge (he loves this forum, lol). I suggest you purchase a good steroid book like William Llewellyn's Anabolics 2002. It is an easy read with tons of great info.

PLEASE DO PLENTY OF RESEARCH BEFORE DABBLING WITH ROIDS. THEY ARE POWERFUL DRUGS, THEY ARE ILLEGAL, AND THERE ARE TONS OF FAKES OUT THERE.

Agreed agreed, your breaking the law and playing doctor at the same time, there are several books and tons of message boards/FAQs floating around.

If you have hairloss in the family, this will probably get it going too.

Last edited:
Already lost my hair. ;)

Anyway, thanks for the info Mudge, and the advice GP. You guys truly are swell.

I'm not sure if I am going to even touch the stuff anyway, but someone @ work suggested it, and peaked my curiosity.

Thanks again.

You are welcome my friend! :)

my advise would be getting your training and diet together first. Roids are not for newbys. You only wantto use them once your genetic potential has been met. They are foradvanced lifters not newbys 4 years of good training is usuely enough. As for cycles a popular mass builder is sust or test eth dbol and deca. For a decent source u might wanna email a mod of an established board. Then source check with mods from other sites.

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks for all the extra info folks.

Another Newbie Question..

Well Im 24, and have been all natural for about the last 5 years.. Im just curious as to what the definition of Gyno is, because your talk of it literally scares the shit out of me??

Also, If I just want to go for gains over a period of time without taking huge Doses is that a possibility?? And what do you recommend...

Right now I am currently taking Cell Tech, HMB, Hydroycut(Thermo), Glutamine, and ZMA.. Which seems to be working as a nice combo.. I drink assloads of water, and eat tuna, chicken, salad, and take RTD shakes daily..

IS there anything that you can recommend for me?? Im finally starting to get my arms huge, as well as my chest and legs.. My Arms are right now, since my buddy that owns the gym I work out at measured for me are 20.2 Inches, but what can you recommend to get rid of this excess Weight on the midsection.. ??

Heres my stats so far..

Height: 6'0
Weight: 260

Thanks for the time, and this site, and forums are great..

gy·ne·co·mas·ti·a Pronunciation Key (gn-k-mst-, jn, jn-)
n.
Abnormal enlargement of the breasts in a male.

Diet will get rid of the midsection.

In regards to Gyno that happens from the use and aromitization.

As for just losing weight, cardio 3 times a week, and improve the diet. I prefer not to do cardio because I lose size if I do much of it, so I'd rather do it via diet.

Originally posted by TheKlique
Should I up the Cardio, or should I try Clen??

Go with cardio and proper diet before using clen. Also, you can try OTC thermogenics.

Originally posted by Belial
'sides, clen is crap.

Thats a little general. Clen does wonders for some and nada for others.

I dont know much about roids, but I have read a lot about them effects, gains, etc etc and which roid for what purpose.

Awhile ago I came accross this ranking system that according to some big roid users is a good example of what they do and what effects they may have.

http://www.thepumpingstation.com/anabolicsteroids.html

Hi Mudge, I have a question for you. You say time on=time off. Ive heard something like 8 weeks on, 16 weeks off. Lets say my first roid cycle was august, september+october/mesterolon, clenbuterol, liver protection/. Now, accordingto you, should I start another one december, january+february of clomid, clenbuterol(with october, november off). Or should I start in january, february+march of clomid,...? I have to say Ive already planned the second choice.

Wow, it seems complicated, doesnt it? But I believe its simple for you.

Thanks a lot, Mudge.

Martin

IML Gear Cream!
You can wait as long as you want, to some degree the longer the better.

Time on = time off is a generic rule that someone came up with, to "ensure" that your test and estrogen levels are back to normal, before beginning your next cycle, not only for the good of your body but for max gains per cycle.

Alot of europeans are on shorter cycles, and may well take more time off between, there are 4 week cycles and such popular over there, and here 8+ is more the norm.

You don't need to be on post cycle drugs during your whole off time, some do 2 weeks of clomid some do 4, others yet do 6 but most of the 6 week guys are on 12-16 week cycles.

There are some that believe in and have huge success with 2 week intense cycles! Usually 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off.

Mudge, thanks for your answer. But I dont understand one thing. Do you consider the time when taking clomid, liver protection,... as time off or time on?

Martin

Clomid is "time off", not everyone agrees on when to start clomid, but it can depend on your cycle and personal experience that you will come by over time.

Some start after 2 weeks, some 3, some 4, some right away and go for longer periods on it, depends again on the cycle used, duration on, and personal preference/experience.

Back