• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

College Freshmen trying to eat right

Snatch518

Real American
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
The most difficult thing for a college freshmen to do is eat right. I find myself consuming 2 huge meals everyday, no time for breakfast, gotta roll out of bed and jet to class. I took the advice of a fellow friend who was a hard gainer and went from 120 to 200 in a year and a half (still ripped) who told me if it's food... eat it. So at the dining hall I usually eat lots of burgers, rice, pasta, pizza, roast beef, fried chicken, and ice cream to top it all off. There really isn't a lot of good protein sources. My weight went from 145 to 155 in about 1 month. I was at about 12-13% BF at 145, no clue what I'm at now, I have an electronic scale at home. Now I'm seeing that I gained some flab along with everything and am panicing. My goal was to hit 165 and then start cutting. I've been lifting for about 9 months, started at 132 and I'm 5'9". Should I keep eating anything I want and a lot of it or should I try to clean up my diet? The problem with that is, I would be lacking a lot of "real" protein and would have to consume a lot of shakes to get the protein I need.

college students have a tough time with this. but you'll have to change some things. i would never skip a meal. try to get in at least 4 meals[personally i have 6-7] but i'm not in college. drop the pizza and ice cream[use them as a treat at the end of the week, in moderation] if you have a fridge, but some cottage cheese, yogurt, skim milk. or even some whey protein if you can swing the bucks. i have to step sons in college, i know that your on a tight budget. also try to buy some ''raw'' nuts, almonds, walnuts are good. have a cup of yogurt and a handful of nuts and out the door you go. as far as your other meals. portions, a cup of rice or pasta are about the size of you fist. and the the samwe goes for the meat. try to remove the skin of the chicken[breast meat is best]. burgers i would eat plain. being in college is tough enough, but trying to eat healthy while going to college is even tougher. couple of ??'s, can or do you buy food, do you live on campus, or at home, do you have a part time job?

I always take the EAS Simply Protein 2 times a day. Sometimes, if I have time in the morning I'll have a protein shake and some oats. I live on campus in the dorms, no part time job, but money isn't a big issue. The problem is that it's impossible to get some quality protein sources in the dining halls. The only good thing they ever have is roast beef or turkey which is rare. Most of the fish they serve is breaded so that leaves me only with burgers as an option.

scrape off the the breading on the fish, and in the mornings try your best to ''make time''. when you have nothing to feed your body, in the gut, it tends to feed off you, meaning your muscle.and if you what, look into some MRP's, maybe you can make one or two of those and take with you instead of eating at the dining halls.

Back