• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

New Order

BGOTTIR

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Yo. Just placed an order with Z today. Sent money today also. I ordered the Z line domestic.

I will keep you updated on everything and will also be posting a journal of my cycle to give everyone an idea of the quality of the Z line. Should be an amazing stack/cycle if everything is on the up and up! Thanks Z!

your in for a treat bro

Good luck! I got screwed when I ordered from the Z line Domestic. Underdosed! Slow shipping and poor customer service!

Good luck! I got screwed when I ordered from the Z line Domestic. Underdosed! Slow shipping and poor customer service!

Sorry man, that sucks. I got my Domestic z line test prop in 9 days and it was a sweet cycle. That was my first order about 5 months ago. Good luck in the future.

if someone can not use steroids, the effects are low, our products is 100% good and work fantastic, we use 100% dosage , high quality products and If I hear stories like this I want to laugh, but everyone, has the right to expression

Z.

if someone can not use steroids, the effects are low, our products is 100% good and work fantastic, we use 100% dosage , high quality products and If I hear stories like this I want to laugh, but everyone, has the right to expression

Z.

Everything I ever used from z was 100% on point.Some ppl out there:mooh:

Received my order from Z! I was advised not to post exact ta, so I will just say it was much faster than I expected. Also, great communication during the process.

I will be keeping you updated on the results to verify the quality of the Z-Domestic Line, but I have no doubt it will be g2g too. Thanks Z!

Told u z is fast bro

Received my order from Z! I was advised not to post exact ta, so I will just say it was much faster than I expected. Also, great communication during the process.

I will be keeping you updated on the results to verify the quality of the Z-Domestic Line, but I have no doubt it will be g2g too. Thanks Z!

Happy to hear such a good news :)
Hope you'll like it :)
Update us with the progress

z.

Woot!

z's Euro Line is Insane!!!!

came all the way over seas to US lighting fast no issues second time:ohyeah:

IML Gear Cream!
Update...

On week 3 of 10 of my tren e and test e cycle. Here is what I am taking:

Test E 500mg/wk
Tren E 300mg/wk
Superdrol 20mg/day
Letro 1.25mg/wk
Finasteride 2.5mg/day
Also: BCAA's, L-glutamine, EFA's, ZMA, Creatine EE, Multi-Vitamins, Milk Thistle

I am on my 4th and final week of the Superdrol, then switching to Dbol for wks 5&6.

My Stats:

Height: 5'10"
Beginning Weight: 180
Current Weight: 190
Beginning BF: < 15%
Current BF: < 13%

(No doubt about 5-7 pounds of that is water weight.)

Workout Routine:

Monday: Heavy chest/tric abs, cardio
Tuesday: Heavy Legs, abs, shrugs
Wednesday: OFF
Thursday: Heavy back/bic, shoulders, abs, cardio
Friday: Light Chest/tric, abs, cardio
Saturday: Light legs, abs, shrugs
Sunday: Light back/bic, shoulders, abs, cardio

Gains are great, and the Test E and Tren E from Z's domestic line are now starting to kick ass! The products are no doubt real and seem to be dosed correctly. Very smooth to inject and no muscle soreness.

The Tren E is shredding me up! The only downside I am seeing with it is the night sweats and insomnia I have read about. The last 3 nights I have woken up and my sheets and pillow are drenched.

The thing I also like about Tren is the fact that it is easy to grow without consuming tons of calories. I am naturally thin, so cutting is never a problem, but I am consuming somewhere around 3,000 quality calories/day and still getting ripped!

Great stack, great products. You won't be disappointed with Z! I'll keep yall updated on my progress. Any positive rep appreciated!

Update...

On week 3 of 10 of my tren e and test e cycle. Here is what I am taking:

Test E 500mg/wk
Tren E 300mg/wk
Superdrol 20mg/day
Letro 1.25mg/wk
Finasteride 2.5mg/day
Also: BCAA's, L-glutamine, EFA's, ZMA, Creatine EE, Multi-Vitamins, Milk Thistle

I am on my 4th and final week of the Superdrol, then switching to Dbol for wks 5&6.

My Stats:

Height: 5'10"
Beginning Weight: 180
Current Weight: 190
Beginning BF: < 15%
Current BF: < 13%

(No doubt about 5-7 pounds of that is water weight.)

Workout Routine:

Monday: Heavy chest/tric abs, cardio
Tuesday: Heavy Legs, abs, shrugs
Wednesday: OFF
Thursday: Heavy back/bic, shoulders, abs, cardio
Friday: Light Chest/tric, abs, cardio
Saturday: Light legs, abs, shrugs
Sunday: Light back/bic, shoulders, abs, cardio

Gains are great, and the Test E and Tren E from Z's domestic line are now starting to kick ass! The products are no doubt real and seem to be dosed correctly. Very smooth to inject and no muscle soreness.

The Tren E is shredding me up! The only downside I am seeing with it is the night sweats and insomnia I have read about. The last 3 nights I have woken up and my sheets and pillow are drenched.

The thing I also like about Tren is the fact that it is easy to grow without consuming tons of calories. I am naturally thin, so cutting is never a problem, but I am consuming somewhere around 3,000 quality calories/day and still getting ripped!

Great stack, great products. You won't be disappointed with Z! I'll keep yall updated on my progress. Any positive rep appreciated!

yea I have to wake up and change clothes most nights

That's great to see the progress - everything I've tried from Z has been great!

The dbol just put everything into hyper drive - wicked cool!!! :D

I've been using the Z line with 100% success and now about to try his new Euro-Pharmacies test cyp - and his Euro-Pharmacies Pharma Grade tren.

I also recommend his hcg & proviron as well.

Along with test as a base for all cycles - I'll be implementing hcg & proviron with the exception of altering masteron with proviron.

From there - cycles can very based on adding - tren - deca - dbol and so on - but I'm very pleased with the addition of hcg & proviron ... These are now must haves!

Keep us posted - it looks like your have'n some fun! :)

I want in but the site seems busted

No no - not busted - You'll see Z is still very active on the forum...

The site is just down right now.

I've spoke with Z a couple times through pm and they are working on it.

I'm hoping they'll have it up soon as I'm about to place another order as well. :D

Just hang tight :)

Back