• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

To Young?

Diesel

ill show u string pea's
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
im 15 and woundering if it will damage me if i take these so young. But im thinking of trying some stuff called hydroxycut and if that doesnt wark im going to try cell-tech and nitro-tech but im going to buy hydroxycut in a few days if u guys say ill be fine.

and if i dont like any of these im going to try myoblast csp3

Hydroxycut for what?? are you trying to shed some pounds?? :D

Cell-tech and Nitro are ok.

As BjUaFyF asked about the Hydroxycut "for what?"

Don't blow your money on the csp3.

Don't take Hydroxycut... I used take it and other similar w8 loss pills but had to stop because of heart pains.

IMHO....you really should rethink taking Hydoxycut at your age. learn how to burn fat through diet and excercise first. and it all depends if you're overweight. these are'nt sweetarts your poping. what are your goals?as far as the other 2 products, shop around, you'll find other products cheaper. and should produce the same results. again..IMHO.

Last edited:
im confused, r u reffering to fat burners that nitro tech and cell tech make?? or was it some sort of energy boost you're after??

im trying to lose my bodyfat so the muscle i have now shows and after im done im going to start toning

I think that you should really be sure your diet is in order before thinking about supplements (exept for protein powder which I think of more like food than supplement)

I'm not saying it isn't - but if there is room for improvement there that's where you should focus because it will get you the best results.

Maybe post your diet over in the nutrition forum and your goals and stats and see how things look before going the supplement route.

Originally posted by Deisel
im trying to lose my bodyfat so the muscle i have now shows and after im done im going to start toning

i wouldn't count on pills to do anything faster than you can do yourself as far as hydroxycut goes.......losing bf and toning are pretty much the same idea.......no???

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by nikegurl
I think that you should really be sure your diet is in order before thinking about supplements (exept for protein powder which I think of more like food than supplement)

I'm not saying it isn't - but if there is room for improvement there that's where you should focus because it will get you the best results.

Maybe post your diet over in the nutrition forum and your goals and stats and see how things look before going the supplement route.
good post NG.
:thumb:

Fix your diet and you'll be golden.

Don't take any type of "cutting" or weight loss pills at your age. You can easily do it yourself through proper eating and cardio activities.

Also, if you are active in sports DO NOT take any type of those pills. I've seen 3 kids pass out from them and 1 die that was on one of my all state teams.

So try dieting and lots of cardio first before any supp's.

Back