• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

NAPS order placed and received!!

lucky_slevin

BOSS!
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Placed an order of 2X GP Clen, 1X Ketotifen, 2X Danabol 50, 2X GP Oxen (Anavar), 2X T4, 3X GP Test Enanth 250, 1X GP oral Tren, 2X GP Anastrozole (Arimidex) and 2X GP Clomiphene (Clomid) on Jan 22nd and received my entire order on Feb 15th..
Looking forward to seeing what results I get outa my new gear
Good looking NAPS!!!!

how long?

how long did it take to get? I am skeptical about the western union thing.

Took a little less than a month to get everything... Don't be skeptical about paying through western union bro, it's totally legit...

Placed an order of 2X GP Clen, 1X Ketotifen, 2X Danabol 50, 2X GP Oxen (Anavar), 2X T4, 3X GP Test Enanth 250, 1X GP oral Tren, 2X GP Anastrozole (Arimidex) and 2X GP Clomiphene (Clomid) on Jan 22nd and received my entire order on Feb 15th..
Looking forward to seeing what results I get outa my new gear
Good looking NAPS!!!!

Use the gear for a couple of weeks and let us know what you think of it!

I placed 2 orders and am praying it's not bunk!

Thanks Genjosh1. Let me know how they work out for you bro!

how long did it take to get? I am skeptical about the western union thing.

Just in full discolsure, I ordered about 500 worth of gear before the op did, and I still have not received it, I mailed support about 24 hours ago, and they have not responded but mysteriously 1 day was added back to the arrival date so I am a little skeptical.

Just in full discolsure, I ordered about 500 worth of gear before the op did, and I still have not received it, I mailed support about 24 hours ago, and they have not responded but mysteriously 1 day was added back to the arrival date so I am a little skeptical.

My was "shipped" jan 11th and it still hasnt showed up....was told it was reshipped....who knows

I'd have to assume that the status on shipments is not always accurate because mine shows that the estimated time of arrival is in 4 days and I received mine last week... Just be patient guys, it'll come...

It is hard to tell how long it is going to take for your order to get in. I have been waiting 3weeks going on 4 hoping it comes this week. I usually wait 5 weeks before I start a ticket. Got to be patient. This is my third order. I love their products. The quality has been great so far. I gained 25lbs on my last cycle I am hoping to keep at least 15 lbs. They are definetly legit. GP is amazing for the price.

It is hard to tell how long it is going to take for your order to get in. I have been waiting 3weeks going on 4 hoping it comes this week. I usually wait 5 weeks before I start a ticket. Got to be patient. This is my third order. I love their products. The quality has been great so far. I gained 25lbs on my last cycle I am hoping to keep at least 15 lbs. They are definetly legit. GP is amazing for the price.
I'm pumped to hear you say that GP products are amazing for the price and totally legit... Can't wait to see what gains I get outa this cycle!!

IML Gear Cream!

It seems like everyone who ordered in jan is having hell with there orders..I ordered 700$ worth of gear and haven't gotten mine either..and to top it off I just lost 500$ back in december when another comp went down..I have awful luck here lately..

napper

Well Naps finally came through. As I stated before I am all about fair.
So here I am stating that my DVD'S arrived today as ordered. Placed Feb 2.
I will see how it is and let you know my opinion. But if I continue to see complaints about customer service blowing us off then this will be my last order. Thanks naps for finally coming through.
And I hope you make some adjustments and give us a little better communication if there is a problem.

I will see how it is and let you know my opinion. But if I continue to see complaints about customer service blowing us off then this will be my last order. Thanks naps for finally coming through.
And I hope you make some adjustments and give us a little better communication if there is a problem.
Thanks for posting bro.....gives me some hope that mine is on its way!!!!

I can assure you it's not bunk. Their gear is very good, at least what I tried. I stuck with the GP products; Test E, Deca (didn't feel anything ?), and D-bol, with clomid and nolva. The Test-E and D-bol were fantastic! Don't know why I didn't notice anything with the Deca. Waiting to try thr Tren next. Any experience with the Tren anyone?

Glad to see you got it! Hoping mine is coming next!!

Just wanted to let you know real quick that I'm 6 weeks into my cycle and can't say anything but good things about GP products.. I've gained 13 lbs of solid muscle and have seen next to extraordinary*gains on my lifts every week..
Naps is definitely a good deal all...

Just wanted to let you know real quick that I'm 6 weeks into my cycle and can't say anything but good things about GP products.. I've gained 13 lbs of solid muscle and have seen next to extraordinary*gains on my lifts every week..
Naps is definitely a good deal all...

Right on man, thanks for the update...looking forward to starting my cycle hopefully this week.

hell yea man, keep it up and keep us posted!

my order shipped feb. 23, received march 25. starting cycle in june so I dont know if supplements are legit or not. But I will keep up postings then....:ohyeah:

Back