• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

The Arnold classic

D-Lats

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So I will be there in a couple days! Any one else going? I'll keep you guys posted on the events! I am pumped this is my first!

Wife and I are going! It's absolutely incredible. Any body and everybody that is fitness will be there. AMAZINGLY beautiful women everywhere you look...whew

The wife and I are going up saturday for sure, she competes the week before. I have been twice, once in 1993 and in 2009. Its a great time.

Cool I'm going for the whole weekend and I'll be at the party with the pros should be wild

yep its a good time...I think ill walk over and check it out lol

I love the arnold classic. So much to do in one place it is almost overwhelming. I have been there the last 3 years.

How much do you guys pay to go there?

Im in Canada, wanted to check it out but $$

IML Gear Cream!
I'm in Canada to all the way in Alberta but I'm flying there for the weekend. Hotel was cheap there are four of us and we got a 2 bedroom condo for the weekend, one of those timeshare deals. But the actual event tickets are cheap expo is 15 mens pro was a bill and the party was like $50. All the other events are at the expo so its not that expensive really!

^^^^i heard the same, isnt the most expensive thing to see, plus the expo is where its at....im in mtl....gotta get out there too

^^^^i heard the same, isnt the most expensive thing to see, plus the expo is where its at....im in mtl....gotta get out there too
MOntreal to ontario 8hrs then another 4 to columbus its worth it i bet bro!

Back