• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Follistatin

Ive heard great things, havn't gotten around to using it myself though.

We carry it!

I know you guys have it. I was thinking about buying it but I dont know. maybe 50mcg of IGF1 DES + 50mcg of follastin for 3 weeks. During my last 3 weeks of bulking. I just dont know if the gains would stay :/

There is minimal to no rebound effect with peptides. That means what you lose/gain will maintain after discontinuance... Its very different then using AAS

-T

There is minimal to no rebound effect with peptides. That means what you lose/gain will maintain after discontinuance... Its very different then using AAS

-T

Since you guys shipping is so fast I might be able to get the stuff to finish my cycle strong. Then Ill get some regular LR3 for my cutting cycle later on.

I heard a kid in the gym today say hes cut 15lbs while on lr3 to one of his buddies.... keep in mind this kid was a solid 240 pounds and about 25. I wanted to call bullshit because I have never seen results THAT drastic but from the looks of him he knew what he was doing. I even talked to him to test his knowledge a bit and he was on top of game.... then of course I referred him to EP :D lr3 is by far one of my favorite products.

-T

How do you mix your FOLLISTATIN?
How many cc do you use a day?
how many time a day?
only before workout and before going to sleep?
on bottle (1 Follistatin will be god for 10 days or more?
where do you apply the injection ? intramuscular or in your skin? (subcutaneous )

How do you mix your FOLLISTATIN?
How many cc do you use a day?
how many time a day?
only before workout and before going to sleep?
on bottle (1 Follistatin will be god for 10 days or more?
where do you apply the injection ? intramuscular or in your skin? (subcutaneous ) please

Back