• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

help with a stack

carmineb

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have been reading up a bit on research chemicals and to be honest, they seem very appealing.... ... I'd like to incorporate some for a stack and like to see what some thoughts are.....

currently I am going to do the following:

Week 1-4:

1. 17b hydroxy 17b dimethyl 5a androstan 3 on azine (DMZ) 15 mg
2. 13 ethyl 3 methoxy gonna 2,5 (10), diene 17-one 30 mg

starting this cycle next week 2x /day so i will be taking 30 DMZ and 60 13-ethyl a day
I will be doing that til Andro mass comes in, probably 2 weeks into the cycle. Then I will add in:

Week 3-6.5:
Since andromass is a DHEA derivative and it bypasses the liver due to how it is absorbed. (PP product), it wil act as a test base....

(wk 3-4: taking 4 andromass a day)
(wk 5-6.5: taking 6 andromass a day to finish bottle)

I have some natural test booster which includes tribulus and long jack and has some milk thistle in it but I will be taking a liver protector, (been told liv 52 sucks, which is waht I have so i ahve to go looking for something else now)

Which research chems would best assist in sensitizing receptors more as well as increase igf-1 inside the muscle????

would it be more beneficial to take on cycle or towards end as cycle tapers off?

Considering the above, I am thinking receptor sensitivity and IGF-1 is the bottleneck.....

I am open to criticism, just not a complete smack down guys. I am asking so i can research it more and maybe you all can help me by saving me hours of contemplating irrelevant products considering waht I will be taking....

I have been told that taking anything related to HGH whether in a research chem or straight out HGH is useless unless the rest of the hormones are primed and doing their work, hgh is good as a complement to everything else that is already primed up....

Goal: Mass up over 3 months 20 pounds while decreasing some bf, clean diet.... I want to maximize as much fiber splitting, satellite cell recruitment as possible....

I will be doing a mass building workout predominantly.... over the first 8 weeks.

Would research chems be better for post cycle during pct instead?

Back