• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

First order finally made!

it will come dec 25th like everyone elses:pissed:

Have you talked to GXR64 yet and when did you order because if you ordered in Jan/Feb they are behind as all hell. Orders from March are coming before Jan/Fed you just picked a bad time

looks like they worked out the shipping kinks as march orders are apparently arriving quicker

Yea lets all pray it stays that way and everything comes in a timely manor:coffee:

hypothetically, i got sust dbol and all the anti and pct goodies and liver protection :winkfinger:

Everyone that placed their orders in Dec-Fed are really starting to annoy me. Yall ordered at a bad time sucks cause March orders are coming already and you guys are still crying.
Lets pretend this is you here ---->:mooh: :shooter: <--- thats me

IML Gear Cream!
I dont know how gxr puts up with us noobs/ people bitching and complaining all the time, props to him. On another note just got an update:) the real countdown begins!

you have every right to complain.

waiting 2 to 3 months for an order is ridiculous, it doesn't matter what time of year it is.

:cry::cry::cry: Dont worry bout them bro, your good. Since they got all they kinks workout from the new flood of customers shipping has been fast and customer service has been great :) So good luck bro, Sust and Dbol with do ya right man, remember diet and ur workout are just as important as your AAS and PCTs

And the timer begins. When I get it I am going to personally rub it in all of your cry babies faces. I have faith and you guys ordered at a shit time. Get over it and move on. :owned:

Back