• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

GP Tren Ace. any one use it?

GETBIG11

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am about to order some GP tren ace. anybody use it? whats there experience with it? ive used there dbols and sus and loved it. so was wondering if there tren ace is g2g?

If u wanna get jacked...then yes...use tren ace..be prepared for a few side affects though,they eased up after about 2 weeks..its G2g...

I've done tren ace my last cycle with sus. I like the strength gains from it n muscles looked more hard. Been thinking about throwing it in my current cycle for the last 6 week

I've done tren ace my last cycle with sus. I like the strength gains from it n muscles looked more hard. Been thinking about throwing it in my current cycle for the last 6 week

O ok,well Then u know all about the side effects then,They were a lil much for me at first,but now they've subsided..GP is Prolly the best I've ever used..I love there stuff..

Thinking of doing a cut cycle or 2, running say test prop and tren ace. What kind of sides did you guys see from either?

honestly i didnt get to sides from the tren. no tren cough. only thing i noticed was i couldent sleep at night. also i got more acne then usual. i dont think i got the full benefit tho from the tren since i was on a bulking diet. next time i will use it on a cutting cycle

I've never cut for real, always tried to pack on as much mass as possible. But I'm getting married in July 2012, so I figure I'll do one cut cycle now in preparation for my pre-marriage cut. 294 right now, will start to cut at 300. Try to get down to 270 the first time, and 240-250 before I get married.

Cutting, aghhhhhhhhhh!!

I am about to order some GP tren ace. anybody use it? whats there experience with it? ive used there dbols and sus and loved it. so was wondering if there tren ace is g2g?
The GP Tren Ace is very good. The great thing about the tren a is the results you get and the very few sides that come with it.

My sides were so bad the first 2 weeks,I almost stopped taking it,I had god awful night sweats,when I was able to sleep At all..and I know this sounds crazy,but I had nightmares that would wake me freaking out like a scared little girl...LOL.. it only lasted 2 weeks,but it was crazy..

My sides were so bad the first 2 weeks,I almost stopped taking it,I had god awful night sweats,when I was able to sleep At all..and I know this sounds crazy,but I had nightmares that would wake me freaking out like a scared little girl...LOL.. it only lasted 2 weeks,but it was crazy..

Great, I only sleep about 5 hours a night as it is. Losing more sleep, awesome!!!

lol yeah ive heard of people have crazy dreams when there on tren. but i never had crazy dreams. just more acne and couldent sleep and night sweats. ive never cut either. got 4 cycles under my belt and im on my 5th now

lol yeah ive heard of people have crazy dreams when there on tren. but i never had crazy dreams. just more acne and couldent sleep and night sweats. ive never cut either. got 4 cycles under my belt and im on my 5th now

Have either of you used the Tren E?

never used tren e. I've only done tren once and it was tren ace

honestly i didnt get to sides from the tren. no tren cough. only thing i noticed was i couldent sleep at night. also i got more acne then usual. i dont think i got the full benefit tho from the tren since i was on a bulking diet. next time i will use it on a cutting cycle

Wha???? you didn't have sides, but you couldn't sleep and got a bunch of acne - maybe your diet was crap - please define side effects for me then......thanks :hmmm:

Wha???? you didn't have sides, but you couldn't sleep and got a bunch of acne - maybe your diet was crap - please define side effects for me then......thanks :hmmm:

to me those are not serious side affects. And nah my diet is on point. Check yourself before you try and start shit with me .

IML Gear Cream!
to me those are not serious side affects. And nah my diet is on point. Check yourself before you try and start shit with me .

HAHAHAHAHA!! Not sleeping and alot of acne - "not serious" - You're just a natural cratter face - I get it. :shooter:

Maybe a heart attack will do it for you....sounds like you got it all under control though. :attitude:

This will be my first time using it. Reading alot of neg feedback on the side effects.

They were brutal for 2 weeks,I haven't had a nightmare in over a week,good thing too,cause my wife was Prolly getting tired of me waking up screaming like a lil girl...LOL..but I still have serious anger issues.way worse than Deca,tes..etc..etc..

HAHAHAHAHA!! Not sleeping and alot of acne - "not serious" - You're just a natural cratter face - I get it. :shooter:

Maybe a heart attack will do it for you....sounds like you got it all under control though. :attitude:

Go fuck yourself decadick. Good luck getting your lil wee wee up. Post pictures up of what you look like bitch. bet you don't look better then me and I'm only 22

Go fuck yourself decadick. Good luck getting your lil wee wee up. Post pictures up of what you look like bitch. bet you don't look better then me and I'm only 22

aawww - poor guy is getting his feathers ruffled - grab some Proactiv and get back at it :jerkit:

Fellas, this stuff again? Please take it to PM's, this is not what this forum was intended for.

Fellas, this stuff again? Please take it to PM's, this is not what this forum was intended for.

exactlly . this deca dick fagget over here always trying to start shit. and hes messing with the wrong one

.....still not sure what you call a side effect. :argue:

ima explain to you what i call a side effect. when i stick my cock down your moms throat one of the side effects to that is she gags on it because its to big. go fuck yourself try sticking your head up your ass see if it fits

exactlly . this deca dick fagget over here always trying to start shit. and hes messing with the wrong one

So, be the bigger man, stop the name calling and just walk away. No one ever wins these internet wars, just makes those involved look bad and reflects poorly on Naps.

Please just let it go.

Back