• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

just a simple question for you guys

Martin Smolinsk

Martinmax
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Do you know any pros? What do they use? I want to know what the reality is. And I dont mean roids only - growth hormone, insulin, IGF-factors (is that right?), anything, .....

thanks

Martin

Hmmm, let me see...

-steroids...many at once
-GH
-insulin
-IGF-1
-synthol (not all, but some)
-certain prostaglandins
-clenbuterol
-thyroid
-DNP (some)
-cytadren
-nolvadex
-clomid
-HCG
-arimidex
-nubain (some)
-diuretics
-plasma expanders

Shall I go on...

I agrea with gopro there are even some new exotic drugs that are coming to light due to all of the aids research. Alot of those guys also use ghb and crap like that

Any comments on this?
Ive heard that Markus Ruhl is now training in Thailand, there s a team of top doctors who try the latest/the newest, unknown/ medicaments on him. I mean medicaments provoking unbelievable muscle gains. Is that just a gossip?

PS: Do you know any pro personnaly?

Martin

There are pros on a couple boards that post sometimes, not neccessarily the most high profile ones, but probably half of them are open to each other to some degree about what they use and how much, national level guys are easy to come buy who will talk about "theoretical" stacks, since none of them actually "use steroids" of course ;)

Paul Dillett said alot if it depends on how much money one has, GH etc gets expensive, where mexican roids are cheap.

I used to be good friends with former IFBB pro, Tom Terwilliger...but you guys probably don't even remember him. When I lived in California I was especially close with Nasser El Sonbaty...one of the nicest and most honest people you can meet. We talked about everything! I also got to talk with Flex, Chris Cormier, Dave Fisher, Vic richards, and several others.

And yes, beyond my list, new drugs are entering the scene all the time. However, what is still the biggest thing? Testosterone...and lots of it!

what are prostaglandins and plasma expanders?

Tom Terwilliger, 80s? I remember the name.

I heard that Nassar is one of the guys that are on low protein, below 300g per day because he's a "lazy eater", hmm.

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by Prince
wasn't he from Colorado?

Originally from NY, now in Colorado. He started me in the gym biz as I worked for him at HIS first gym. Whadda awesome physique on minimal drugs!

Originally posted by Mudge
Tom Terwilliger, 80s? I remember the name.

I heard that Nassar is one of the guys that are on low protein, below 300g per day because he's a "lazy eater", hmm.

Tommy did only 4-5 pro shows. I think his last show was the 1991 Olympia. Best placing was a 3rd at the Niagra Falls Grand Prix...no longer being held. Awesome physique...great aesthetics...great poser!

No, Nasser would eat 500-600 g of protein per day!

Originally posted by Martin Smolinsk
Gopro, thats good, I envy you. :)

What do you envy my friend?

You re in contact with such "real" BBers. For me it s just a dream. You now, a 21-year old guy from Europe. The largest man Ive ever seen directly is my dealer, who is pretty good from my perspective. Im happy that I can contact him through e-mails and he seems to be able to help me. And if you have access to such BBers as you have mentioned, it s even better. Ya. You re in the center of happenning. Isnt that a thing to envy?

Martin

You worked at Tom's first gym GP? Wasn't his first gym in Bellmore, LI? I used to work out there when he and his twin brother owed it.

Originally posted by Martin Smolinsk
You re in contact with such "real" BBers. For me it s just a dream. You now, a 21-year old guy from Europe. The largest man Ive ever seen directly is my dealer, who is pretty good from my perspective. Im happy that I can contact him through e-mails and he seems to be able to help me. And if you have access to such BBers as you have mentioned, it s even better. Ya. You re in the center of happenning. Isnt that a thing to envy?

Martin

Well, I have to admit, it was fun having Nasser as a friend. Meeting and hanging out with Flex, Chris, Milos, and others was alot of fun, however, they were not even close to being the most knowledgable people I have met (in regards to BBing). Most of the pros do not train all that hard or eat all that well. Alot of them get by on amazing genetics and tons of drugs. Every hardcore bodybuilder, however, should go to Golds Venice and train, just once. Its quite a "trip!"

Originally posted by Twin Peak
You worked at Tom's first gym GP? Wasn't his first gym in Bellmore, LI? I used to work out there when he and his twin brother owed it.

Actually, his first gym was in Lynbrook. I worked there AND in Bellmore. You and I have most definitely crossed paths!

Originally posted by Mifody
what are prostaglandins and plasma expanders?

Prostaglandins are hormone like substances in the body that perform many different functions...some good, some bad. Some specific prostaglandins are involved in the growth of muscle tissue and have been injected in an attempt to achieve greater hypertrophy.

Plasma expanders are used before a show. They are drugs that pull water from compartments underneath the skin (subcutaneous) and push them into the vascular system. This will have the duel benefit of making you look "dryer" and more vascular. Many pros have turned to these drugs in place of diuretics.

Originally posted by Prince
Everyone here does...we all secretly want to be him! ;)

Thats funny...and I want to be Erilaya's bra...

Originally posted by gopro
Prostaglandins are hormone like substances in the body that perform many different functions...some good, some bad. Some specific prostaglandins are involved in the growth of muscle tissue and have been injected in an attempt to achieve greater hypertrophy.

Plasma expanders are used before a show. They are drugs that pull water from compartments underneath the skin (subcutaneous) and push them into the vascular system. This will have the duel benefit of making you look "dryer" and more vascular. Many pros have turned to these drugs in place of diuretics.

interesting.. thanks
i envy you ;)

Back