• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

New member, could use some advice.

RonJ71

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have recently started 1-andro, 1 week, and have signs and symptoms of gyno under my left nipple. I know i am prone to this, but didn't think it would happen so fast, so i did have nolv on hand to combat it. I still get a bit freaked out by it, worried about it,and my question is, or looking for advice would be, do i drop dose, or drop all together?
I am only taking 400 mg a day, that is lower than recommened, and have started nolv at 20mg a day. i have had symptoms for 4days, using nolv for 2days.
Any help i would be thankful. This is my first post. And my hi to ironmag, hello everyone.

Added to the question above, how long would you stay using, before you stop, and go all anti-e's, what would a safe amount of time be, week's, or as soon as possible?

Welcome to the board and you might try posting this in another place,not to many are gonna see it here.Try the anabolic section and give some details about yourself,I know everyone will chime in.

welcome to the forum

ask ur question in the correct area. you willget better answers

Back