• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

iPT-141

biggermuscles

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
purchased my first supply and not certain how it is to be mixed and taken. Assume it's a nasal spray? mix and pour into nasal spray applicator, then spray, or ???? Need advice

It depends on what you got. If it is for injection, the dose is much less like 2 mgs I think versus the inhaled version which is 10 mgs if memory serves me right. You should know what you bought, do some research once you know what you bought.

I bought the product from CEM and it appears to be for injection. I contacted them and no reponse. The web sites they reference me to are all about spray and nothing about injection, but based on the gear I received, I would think it is for injection and I'm assuming that due to the small amount, it would be subcutaneous. Thank you for the reply.

I bought the product from CEM and it appears to be for injection. I contacted them and no reponse. The web sites they reference me to are all about spray and nothing about injection, but based on the gear I received, I would think it is for injection and I'm assuming that due to the small amount, it would be subcutaneous. Thank you for the reply.

CEM = injectable. reconstitute with BW, SubQ, 1 or 2 iu's does the trick.

pin the fat around your belly button....thats an easy spot

Thanks...exactly as I was planning. Question: As I've never prepared a CEM injetcable, here's my plan. I have 3 containers. An empty bottle, a bottle of powder (the iPT-141) and a bottle of sodium chloride. I extract the chloride using a syringe, inject it into the powder...mix thoroughly then iinject extract and inject that into the remaining chloride, extract that and inject into empty bottle that becomes my source for this and future injections. Is this correct. thanks for the help. I really want to try this stuff as the research is awesome.

Back