• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

please help me decide what to give my rat

BIGBEN2011

senior memeber
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hey guys i am new to this i take gear and it works good but i still have problems geting cutt and ripped to shreds like i want to be.even when dieting and cardio are on point.so i am wanting to try adding something new to my cycle to help me reach my goals.i am 34 years old 5-9 or 5-10 weighing now 230 ilbs probally arround 15% bf but idk.i am big and look good but would like to look better and loose some fat i am looking more for the like men on the cover of fitness mags and guys on tv that are supper superr riped and cutt and right now i look more like a power lifter.thanks for any help and anything else you need to know about me just ask.thanks oh and fyi i dont handle stims well and have problems sleeping as it is now so.

That's a huge rat. It's all in his diet bro.

Roids aren't magic pills that will burn the fat off you.
Dont overcomplicate things, Use 300mg of test a week as an anticatabolic and get diet, eat 10-20% below your maintenance calories.

Been experimenting with diets myself, best one turned out to be Dan Duchaine's Body Opus. Learned a lot from his book.

good god people if you where here sloppy i would bitch slap you and every other stupid fuck that says that it is all in your diet no shit dude i said if you could read.if my diet and cardio is on point and i am still carrying some fat.and i know roids are not magic pills you would not last 5 mins with my workouts i would work you to death.not trying to be a dick but if you dont know woth a shit to say just dont type anything please i am way past to point of needing someone to tell me to watch my diet and use good form.i was asking for help with what would HELP ME MEET MY GOAL OF BEING SUPPER FREAKY RIPPED AND CUTT.AND IF YOU ARE and if you are dumb enough to think guys that are 300ilbs and 2 or 3 % bf got that way by watching there diet then i have some ocean front property i will sale you.come on guys shit.

You're a retard if you didn't think they used their diet to reach that goal. You can take anything in the world but if you eat double cheeseburgers all day you're not going to get where you want to be.

And learn how to write a fucking paragraph for shit's sake.

Ever heard of natural bodybuilding? I know 2 guys who compete, I've even shared a flat with one of them while at college and I've seen how they prepare for the comp. And drop from ~13%bf to 5% in 8 weeks.
Heres how my falt mate been doing it:
Diet and fasted cardio for 5-6 weeks then just diet for last 2-3 weeks before the comp. No cabs and reduce water intake over last few days before comp. Simple sugars right before comp.

If you have a diet eat X amount of calories and you stll look like a powerlifter then guess what? Subtract another 200kcal and keep on dung so every 2 weeks if you arent loosig fat!

Okay try this. To start out, try getting a DIET coke with your triple cheeseburger at lunch.

Lol... High testosterone level found here...

Have you ever tried T3 + Clen combo?

thank you rocco and sloppy i dont it fast food and my arm is biger than you whole body dude i have pics on my profile.i said in the op that my diet and cardio are on point.small guys like you might can just diet and get to 5% bf but you have no muscle your skinny pussy.hey rocco what else you take with hgh i have heard it works better with gear and other stuff stacked with it?

IML Gear Cream!
riiiiight. Good luck bro.

notice you don't handle stims well so.

-green tea
-injectable L-carnitine
-HGH ? at 38yrs it works great for me

diet is the key but using sups to get your body into fat burning mode or more efficient in burning fat is better.

hey moresize where you get your hgh from and are you taking anything else with it.yea wanting somthing add to my diet cardio and workout to push me to the next level.how do you dose your hgh.how much does a cyle cost and how long do they last for or do you stay on hgh all the time?thanks for the help.

thank you rocco and sloppy i dont it fast food and my arm is biger than you whole body dude i have pics on my profile.i said in the op that my diet and cardio are on point.small guys like you might can just diet and get to 5% bf but you have no muscle your skinny pussy.hey rocco what else you take with hgh i have heard it works better with gear and other stuff stacked with it?

Hgh I have done 5IU per day for the first month and then down to 2IU for maintenance.
Tren A
Test Prop
Primobolan or Winstrol (primobolan being the safer choice...liver) because of the tren.

hey moresize where you get your hgh from and are you taking anything else with it.yea wanting somthing add to my diet cardio and workout to push me to the next level.how do you dose your hgh.how much does a cyle cost and how long do they last for or do you stay on hgh all the time?thanks for the help.

Pm'd you on this.

Last edited:
Back