• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

*facepalm*....wow

Wrekem

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
okay...at first I was just antsy, bored, and messing around about this. But does anyone have any idea who actually works over there? I decided to open a ticket and my order status was changed to negative.

i was told my sender name is wrong, yet it is exactly the same Z's website, and on my paper copy of payment. everything is correct. this by no means is my fault. here is how i worded the email.

First name:

Last name:

Order number:

Sent To: K**** B********

Transfer Money Gram Control #:

everything was the way it should have been, right? yet i am told my information is wrong. is it wrong for me to be a little aggrivated about this situation? :hmmm:

I hope you can fix it Z and work it out, i was really looking forward for some new baseball cards!

okay...at first I was just antsy, bored, and messing around about this. But does anyone have any idea who actually works over there? I decided to open a ticket and my order status was changed to negative.

i was told my sender name is wrong, yet it is exactly the same Z's website, and on my paper copy of payment. everything is correct. this by no means is my fault. here is how i worded the email.

First name:

Last name:

Order number:

Sent To: K**** B********

Transfer Money Gram Control #:

everything was the way it should have been, right? yet i am told my information is wrong. is it wrong for me to be a little aggrivated about this situation? :hmmm:

I hope you can fix it Z and work it out, i was really looking forward for some new baseball cards!

Hey bro- we don't have many tickets filed at all as very few problems if any. It sounds as if you ran into some kind of issue. Just PM me or OSL and we take care of it ASAP. No problem. That way we keep this info off the boards and safe. Send a PM to both OSL and muself and we will get right on it. No worries- Apprecaite it-Thanks-OD ( ordawg1)
PS- many times this is no fault to you or Z- but usually an issue with the MG or other-Thanks:winkfinger:

Back