• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Running on a treadmill

I prefer spinning classes to the treadmill. But spinning classes are not always at convenient times.

I need this snow to go away so I can get back on my mountain bike.

Originally posted by freeman1504
ahh, downher in florida, I don't have to worry about that snow! But that pisses me off because I've never seen the stuff!!! :mad:

Too bad! Skiing is quite fun. A day of downhill skiing can burn upwards of 5,000 calories. :)

No Rats, Strictly Hampster :D (esp at night:p)

I use to go the track with one of the little hand held counters.......click off 120 laps (yep, 30 miles) when in training for 24 hour track runs.

All you need is that Hampster Train of Thought, and a 12 pack of Coke Classic (11% sugar and 50 mgs pf caffeine per can)
:laugh:

DP

Originally posted by I Are Baboon
It really, really sucks.

:twitch:

yup, very boring.

to spice things up I do intervals of walking and running, but it still sucks.

I prefer Elyptical gliders, but at home all I have is a treadmill.

IML Gear Cream!
My gym has this cardio area, where all the treadmills, stairclimbers, and elliptical machines are hooked up to 12 TV's and 8 CD players (you can just toggle between all the TV's and stereos). Yesterday, there was crap on TV, and the CD selections included the Backstreet Boys, Dixie Chicks, and 70's Disco. Talk about adding pain to the already painful workout.

Originally posted by Dr. Pain

All you need is that Hamster Train of Thought, and a 12 pack of Coke Classic (11% sugar and 50 mgs pf caffeine per can)
:laugh:

DP

:eek:

Originally posted by freeman1504
ahh, downher in florida, I don't have to worry about that snow! But that pisses me off because I've never seen the stuff!!! :mad:

Don't worry... the snow is OK for two seconds but will never compensate bikini clad- open and fun ladies..... ever! :haha:

I served my time in the cold and now I'm PAROLED! Yipppee!

As for the treadmill, I have to be on it when there are people in the gym and something GREAT on TV to stave off boredom, otherwise, yes, I agree with the most of you!

My gym has this cardio area, where all the treadmills, stairclimbers, and elliptical machines are hooked up to 12 TV's and 8 CD players (you can just toggle between all the TV's and stereos). Yesterday, there was crap on TV, and the CD selections included the Backstreet Boys, Dixie Chicks, and 70's Disco. Talk about adding pain to the already painful workout.

That is ONE of the REASONS why I LOVED POWERHOUSE, Berlin, CT and GOLD'S Gym in Bristol!!!! :thumb:

PS. IAB, Bring your own CD's IN!!!

Originally posted by w8lifter
:eek:

Ok....you run 30, 50 or 24 hours on fuild replacement or water....to freaking hard! :lol:

We ate Snickers bars....those peanut butter filled orange coloured crackers, baked potatos, honey, jelly or honey sandwiches....... pop and bars, lots of bars :evilbar:

Rule one: If your thirsty...it's too late!
Rule two: Start eating early and continuously
Rule three: Start out slow and then ease off (very hard rule to follow, costly later in a race)

D:p

Originally posted by davidjasondean
That is ONE of the REASONS why I LOVED POWERHOUSE, Berlin, CT and GOLD'S Gym in Bristol!!!! :thumb:

PS. IAB, Bring your own CD's IN!!!

I forgot my CD's in the car. I was just listening to what everyone else was playing. I ended up listening to SportsCenter. :laugh:

Powerhouse has a lot of CD's they let you use. I didn't feel like going through them. :)

I forgot my CD's in the car. I was just listening to what everyone else was playing. I ended up listening to SportsCenter. :laugh:

Powerhouse has a lot of CD's they let you use. I didn't feel like going through them. :)

Bring in Slayer, Morbid Angel, John Denver and Deathy Angel and put them in 4 different carousels. See if anyone complains! :evil:

Back