• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

shorter estered boldenone..

bishop22

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Just wondering if anyone has used boldenone with anything other than the undecyclynate ester? Ive heard that some labs make bold prop or ace but ive never seen any for myself.

A few months ago i remember reading someone using Bold Cyp and he logged it on another forum, saying he felt it kick in about 2 weeks after first inject (frontloaded), Im very interested.

Also heard it has a bit of PIP to it.

bold prop has been mentioned before as well

heard mixed reviews, but dont know anything personally or from people I have seen irl

I hardly go by reviews anymore.. i have come to find that the best way to judge a product or company is to try it yourself.

I was just hoping someone knew where i could find this. Or if they had any other info on it.

I heard bad reviews on it with the GP Bold 2. People just had too much problems with it I guess. But I will do some looking around and see what I can come across bro!!!!!:winkfinger:

yeah thats what I meant, it did not seem to agree with people, I mean the compound itself, not a lab..........but who knows?

yeah thats what I meant, it did not seem to agree with people, I mean the compound itself, not a lab..........but who knows?

True story Omega people couldn't hang lol!!!:winkfinger: You would think bro's would have liked it better with the shorter ester so they can see it's true effects much quicker. But hey I guess there was too high of a concetration with the propionate ester and I bet it hurt like a SOB!!!!!!:mooh:

Bold base is available.

IML Gear Cream!
Hmm thanks for the info guys!..

Bold Cyp or Bold Ace would be nice.

I've seen bold ace before. I think it was dosed at 200mg/ml. Was gonna get it but didn't know much about it cuz I've never seen a short estered bold before.

I would jump on some bold prop quick. Or even bold phenol prop. like npp.

I was thinking about the bold base, but wouldn't really know what to start the dose at. Like 500mgs a week? It sounds real nice though.

Just wondering if anyone has used boldenone with anything other than the undecyclynate ester? Ive heard that some labs make bold prop or ace but ive never seen any for myself.

A few months ago i remember reading someone using Bold Cyp and he logged it on another forum, saying he felt it kick in about 2 weeks after first inject (frontloaded), Im very interested.

Also heard it has a bit of PIP to it.

Are you talking about Equilon 100 - boldernone blend?

This product is containing four boldernone esters.

10 mg of boldernone acetate
30 mg of boldernone propionate
40 mg of boldernone cypionate
20 mg of boldernone undercylenate

i herd the short esthered bold caused flu like symptoms thats why GP EQ2 was pulled from the product line.

I would stick with Boldenone Undeclynate

This seems to be what we see the most feedback with.

For some of the new guys - this is EQ - EquipoiseR.

I would stick with Boldenone Undeclynate

This seems to be what we see the most feedback with.

For some of the new guys - this is EQ - EquipoiseR.

^^^^This!!!! Just stick with the tried and true version lol.:winkfinger: If someone else has a good expierence or know of anyone who has used the base or a shorter ester, please post your expierences on it!!! Thanks guys!!!

I apperciate the feedback guys.. was just looking into experimenting with a shorter estered cycle. wanted to make it effective and unique

I apperciate the feedback guys.. was just looking into experimenting with a shorter estered cycle. wanted to make it effective and unique

I hear ya bro!!!:winkfinger: Let us know what you decide to run...

Back