• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Happy Birthday, Bekah!!

Happy Birthday Baby!!!:thumb:

HAPPY F***EN B. DAY BEKKA!!!!
Oops wrong thread:rolleyes:

:grin:

Happy B day Bekah

i'll see her today, i'll tell her to get her behind on line to answer you guys back........................Happy B-Day sweetie.:wave: :wave:

Happy b day from sunny south florida, I know you want to be here!!!!, i would like you to be here as well:eek:

Happy Beer day to you :D

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks guys! I'm a whopping 23 now!!:D I've been so busy I haven't been able to get online much. Tank told me there was this thread....and i kind of missed y'all! Hope all is well with everyone.:thumb:

Miss ya Bekah and don't you dare let it slip your mind telling me when you come to Florida again for a competition viewing!

I won't forget!:D Was supposed to come down in March, but probably not until June now.

Originally posted by bekahleigh23
I won't forget!:D Was supposed to come down in March, but probably not until June now.

I think the DKFC is around that time (but I could be wrong) Oh, it stands for the Debbie Kruck or, Fitness Festival is in South Beach but could be in March and if you wait till' August, Southern States is in Ft. Lauderdale!

Hey, it's pretty hot down here during that time..... can you take the heat??? :) :p

Originally posted by david

Hey, it's pretty hot down here during that time..... can you take the heat??? :) :p

Bring it on!:thumb: :D :cool:

Originally posted by bekahleigh23
Bring it on!:thumb: :D :cool:

Hmmmnn... with all that heat going on.... can I throw you in the ocean or pool whenever you complain about it?? :lol: J/K!

If your in the Central Florida area, are you up for some Island's of Adventure??? :eyebrow: Time permitting for you of course! ;)

Back