• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Funny analysis of Religion

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmafiter

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
If you are easily offended or you are strictly religious you may not want to read this. Just warning you. I'm not trying to start a religion war, I just thought this was a funny analysis!:laugh:

This was NOT written by me, I stole it from another forum.:evil2:

---------------------

Do you have to believe it all or does it fall apart once you start to pick and choose?
In Genesis we have our three first characters of our story... God, Adam, and Eve.

Eve eats a piece of fruit and from then on humanity is considered a sinful species. Instead of god turning his Etch-a-Sketch world upside down and shaking it, he lets them procreate and make many more sinners. So being the all knowing god he lets the sinning go on and on.

Then many years later he see's the error of his ways and decides that mass genocide is the best solution. It starts to rain....but being the nice guy that he is, he tells a man named Noah to build a boat that would carry 2 of each animal and his family. Ok now he takes some time to get 2 of each animal and figures out the diet for each species.

He stocks up on food for them and his family. He goes to his local Home Depot and buys some tools and shovels(or whatever they had access to back then). Tools for the boat and shovels for all the shit the animals will create after the rain gets bad.

So Noah becomes a nautical genius from the desert. 40 days and nights later he has a sandbar. Everyone gets out and starts the whole process over agian.

Well being that original sin was carried down to even Noahs family they didn't even have a second chance to be good(although "second" implies they weren't good the first time, which is misleading considering the original sin wasn't even theirs). Oh well Gods mistake. So people start reproducing agian left and right.

Then about 2000 years ago God decides to "rape" a virginal young woman so he can have this women give birth to his son.

I know girls that try to lock guys into relationships this way too. Oh well God so loved his people (not the ones he flooded and killed) then he hired some jews (is this how they got the name The Choosen People?) to knock his son off by nailing him to some wood.

Well Jesus dies for our sins....but was it really a sacrifice after god went back on his word and resurected his son? Oh well now everyone is saved if they want to be...but it's allready been printed that he will do it all over agian (genocide).

Ok I know that is like the Douglas Adams cliff notes of the book. I know I missed alot of the killing, sex and incest...but Im pretty sure most of you all being good believers or decenters have read the book.
Now my question is...can you pick and choose parts of the book to believe in and yet still have the remainder of the book relevant?

I think once you start to disbelieve any parts the continuity of the book is destroyed. Now Im wondering if anyone would agree with that or disagree with that? Is it a religion based on a buffet or is it bite size where you have to take it all at once?

you must believe the whole book is inspired by God and is God's word. No picking and choosing....that is where all the different beliefs comes from. Everyone believes what they want depending on how they live.

:laugh: Just like a moron to quote the bible but never read it
lets see Gen : two animals ya sure about that? num nuts
wrong! READ IT OR FIND IT

You work out your own salvation with fear and trimbling.

Be assured God is not mocked

Originally posted by dg806
Everyone believes what they want depending on how they live.

yes, i use that whenever it comes to a religious debate.

religious ppl always seem to fire up more than non-believers and i'd rather not have an argument over something that can't be proved either way.

i'm not gonna touch this thread with a 10 foot pole......except to up my post whore count :D..........and to see what everyone else says

you must believe the whole book is inspired by God and is God's word. No picking and choosing....that is where all the different beliefs comes from. Everyone believes what they want depending on how they live.
Unless they think what you said in the first part of your statement :D

Originally posted by mmafiter
Then about 2000 years ago God decides to "rape" a virginal young woman so he can have this women give birth to his son.
This is the statement that disgusts me more than any...

Originally posted by CRASHMAN
i'm not gonna touch this thread with a 10 foot pole......except to up my post whore count :D..........and to see what everyone else says

Yeah, I just want to see what people had to say about this as well.:D

I think that Jesse Ventura said it best:

"Organized religion is a sham and a crutch for weak-minded people who need strength in numbers."

here is an article about it: http://www.atheists.org/flash.line/ventura1.htm

sorry, I do not mean to offend any religeous people here, that is just my opinion.

Originally posted by Prince
I think that Jesse Ventura said it best:

"Organized religion is a sham and a crutch for weak-minded people who need strength in numbers."

here is an article about it: http://www.atheists.org/flash.line/ventura1.htm

sorry, I do not mean to offend any religeous people here, that is just my opinion.

Everyone is entitled to thier opinions.:thumb:

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by mmafiter
Everyone is entitled to thier opinions.:thumb:

I know, but for some reason highly religeous people (like my own family: mother, father, sister) get very upset with people like me! :D

Originally posted by Prince
I know, but for some reason highly religeous people (like my own family: mother, father, sister) get very upset with people like me! :D

I find I get similar responses in my family as well. Hell, I even get a response from my sister who is a die hard believer of the supernatural. We would get into many heated discussions about the authenticity of ghosts, spirits,etc.

I remember one time, my mother took a picture of me and when it came back from the developing lab, thier was a faint white squiggle mark around the top of my head. My sister was convinced that I had an angel looking over my shoulder protecting me!:rofl: I tried to explain to her that it could have been anything that made that mark, but she wouldn't listen.

I remember another time, she said she was convinced I was my father reincarnated. My father died 2 months before I was born. She said the resemblance was uncanny! I mentioned a little thing called DNA to her, but to no avail. Fucking backwoods retards!:no::laugh:

So, my point I guess is people sometimes put the blinders on and won't listen to any deviation of "thier" truth. I don't mean they have to accept someone trying to find fault in thier beliefs, but I don't understand the anger and belief that this particular way is the only way it can be.

BTW, my brother and his family are very religious, and when I'm visiting I respect thier religion, until they start pushing it on me or cross a moral barrier I have set for my family. Then I politely ask that they respect my wishes. They do, but they always have to try at least once every visit to convert me.:finger::lol:

Wait if you get murdered by god do you still go to heaven?

Hypotheticly??.....(spell?)

And here comes IT to stir the pot a bit, :shrug: sorry folks, I gotta.

I have done some studies into religion and one thing that really grabbed my attention was the following;
god knows everything that is going to happen before it happens.
Ok that makes sense, all the prophecies in the bible have come true, he knew about Alexandre the great, WWI, etc, hell he knew thousands of years ago that I would be writing this one. So here is my point.

If god knows everything that is going to happen before it happens then he knew what was going to happen when he created Satan, Adam and Eve, Hitler, etc. So in theory god made everything to happen that way as he creates everything. So basically every rape, murder, torture, etc. Is because god made it to happen that way. He just created Satan so that there would be someone to point the finger at instead of himself.

:shrug:Just a thought that may lead to some pondering.

No, No! He gives everyone a choice. It's up to them to decide which way!

But if it is already known to him what is going to happen and he makes us, do we really have a choice, or do we just think we do?

i don't have any problem at all with the morals behind religion.

but all this stuff bout hell and heaven is where i lose interest...to me, they were created by people afraid of dieing and passing away forever.

also, fundamentalists who say science is wrong and the planet is only a few thousand years old and dinosaur fossils are either wrong or "planted there" by god annoy me...that and those who believe in genisis. it goes against everything we know about the formation of planetary systems

If there is not a heaven or hell, what happens to us when we die??
IT, Even if he does know, I still think he gives us a choice to make. He doesn't make it for us.

IML Gear Cream!
when we die, that's it. who we are is simply a set of electrical signals in the brain, i don't believe in souls or anything like that.

This shit is to deep for me......Cant we just tell each other to FuQ Off ............

sounds like a plan

Any religion is difficult to follow without a little ignorance.. I think they have a word for it too.. "Faith".

If there is not a heaven or hell, what happens to us when we die??
IT, Even if he does know, I still think he gives us a choice to make. He doesn't make it for us.

Reinarnation! Our souls move on. JMO!

And another thing.. the whole concept of a God in our image and a world away from this one set out just for us all seems kind of vain.

What's so special about us anyway? So we have opposable thumbs and sophisticated means of communicating. Big freakin deal! We're just one of a million other species on this planet.

I've never found another person who felt that way though.. and when that happens, it's usually a sign that you're way freakin off..

What's so special about us anyway? So we have opposable thumbs and sophisticated means of communicating. Big freakin deal! We're just one of a million other species on this planet.

Actually I feel this way. I don't want anybody to argue with me or try and change my mind, but, I don't see how our souls are any different from a dog's soul or any other creature on this earth.

Sweet :D
I'm glad someone else agrees with me.

I'm not with you on the re-incarnation thing though.. but everyone's entitled to their own interpretation. It's not like anyone can actually prove you wrong anyway.

No, No! He gives everyone a choice. It's up to them to decide which way!
Sounds like these fellas have made their choice Rosco,
"the harvest is white" :thumb:

Originally posted by irontime
created Satan, Adam and Eve, Hitler, etc. So in theory god made everything to happen that way as he creates everything. So basically every rape, murder, torture, etc. Is because god made it to happen that way. He just created Satan so that there would be someone to point the finger at instead of himself.

satan was not "created". fallen or cast out angel is the word.

God has decided to let man run his course. Wether it be self destruction or good, its our choice.

I know some of you would never admit it, but chrisianity is keeping most of you alive now as I type. Without morals in place and the 10 commandments setting that foundation, it would be "legal" to kill anyone we choose at any time we choose.

The joke, I thought, was less than humorous. :( But, that's just me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back