• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

How about....

Dan420

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
No one post shit until someone finally receives an outstanding order.... People already got shit in 2 weeks when they ordered naps "new" products. Just getting tired of checking this forum from time to time and hearing the same old shit. Not bashing so please dont delete. This is the chance you take when ordering illegal shit online. This is the second time this happened to me (1 time with a company from bancock) and just read other forums from other sources, see whats gtg, and do your research. Lets all keep our fingures crossed and hope what gxr is saying about us all being surprised when our gear arrives is true. A $980 order arriving at this point would make my fucking year. Lata fellas..

No one post shit until someone finally receives an outstanding order.... People already got shit in 2 weeks when they ordered naps "new" products. Just getting tired of checking this forum from time to time and hearing the same old shit. Not bashing so please dont delete. This is the chance you take when ordering illegal shit online. This is the second time this happened to me (1 time with a company from bancock) and just read other forums from other sources, see whats gtg, and do your research. Lets all keep our fingures crossed and hope what gxr is saying about us all being surprised when our gear arrives is true. A $980 order arriving at this point would make my fucking year. Lata fellas..

Wont happen I'm afraid. They will still come in and talk shit regardless, it gives them something to do and makes them feel all macho inside and relevant.

Why don't you try practicing what you preach. I can't even count how many pointless threads you have started. Not to mention your post. :winkfinger:

Back