• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

A Man And A Woman Were Sitting On A....

TrustNoOne

There Can Be Only One...
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
A man and a woman were sitting next to each other on a plane. After a few minutes, the man sneezes, then unzips his pants and wipes his thang off. The woman is somewhat startled, but says nothing.
About ten minutes go by, and the man sneezes again, and again he unzips his pants and wipes his penis. The woman, disgusted, says nothing.
About another ten minutes go by, and the man sneezes again, and again he unzips his pants and wipes off his thang. The woman now is angry, and turns to the man and say's "You disgusting pervert, everytime you sneeze you unzip your pants and wipe away the mess in it. What is your problem?"
The man says to the woman "Oh, I have a very very rare medical condition. Every time I sneeze, I have an orgasm."
The woman is now embarrassed by this and says "Oh you poor poor man. What are you taking for this?"
The man says "Pepper."

Yes indeed!!!:thumb: :D :rofl:

I actually hope it is contagious.

you all are loozeerz ' :attitude:

Back