• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Im just a new guy .... :p

Texazboy

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hello everyone...
I'm 19yrs old looking for some help and hopefully gain knowledge while getting in better shape, and i hope y'all can help me get there...

Welcome to the board.

Hi dear,
I am Timekeeper, and new one to this forum. Please help me in providing the information relating to the health, exercise, and diets.

Hey,

be sure to read all the stickies in all sub forums before asking a question.

Enjoy your stay!

IML Gear Cream!
Welcome to IM. This is a great place to learn all you need to know about body building and proper supplementation. Great folks here willing to help, just have thick skin and learn to laugh. Check out the banners. See you around!

So Mote it Be
Chris

Welcome to IM. This is a great place to learn all you need to know about body building and proper supplementation. Great folks here willing to help, just have thick skin and learn to laugh. Check out the banners. See you around!

So Mote it Be
Chris

Lol at "thick skin"...
Haha yea I will be lookin for some help sooner or later.. But thx for the heads up bro...

Hello,
Welcome, me also new on this board, come here just say hello to all old members of this community..... this forum is so helpful about health....

Welcome!

Back