• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Flex Lewis Believe to Achieve

Flex: "Stay 212" or "Move up!"?

• He should stay in the 212. He'd never make top 6 in the Open.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • He should tackle the Open. Labrada and Benaziza are the role models!

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters
Neil hill is a badass motherfucker

Love Flex. He should get on stage with the bigger boys and show them what lines and symmetry really means. I'd put him #1 in 202's and top 3 in the over 202 no question.

Definitely one of my favorites. Him, Dugdale and Decker have awesome builds :clapping:
JamesLewis002.jpg

IML Gear Cream!
flex seems to be a nice guy, but you have to have a lot of guts if you want to be a pro, stay on 202 mate

Here is the last part. I don't get why they posted it on youtube instead of selling it on dvd. I would have paid for it; not that I don't mind seeing it almost for free. :clapping:

YouTube Video

flex

he deserves to win, great shape and symmetry. 2012 should be a great year for him

On another site I read that Flex and his wife had split. When I watched these again today I saw the only glimpse of her was a picture on the fridge and some footage of her cooking in the kitchen that did not show her face. It must have happened a while back but I feel saddened to hear it.

[video=youtube;nUi2DccsMFU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=nUi2DccsMFU[/video]

No Stone Unturned 2 coming soon

Flex Lewis in Slovakia part 1

Flex Lewis and Milan Sadek chest workout at Mozolani Fitness

Back