• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

this doesn't look like dad's stationwagon

naturaltan

Going nowhere fast!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Those numbers are pretty sweet but with all the hubub about fuel economy I don't think you're gonna see that engine in that car. :( Pretty nice for a Family Truckster, you and Mrs NT looking at becoming more domesticated? :laugh:

We're looking at a new car, but we have to get something a bit bigger and we WILL NOT become mini van people. Our daughter loves them, but we can't see ourselves buying one. This had that was required, more room for the Missus and looks cool and big power for me! :grin:

Originally posted by naturaltan
We're looking at a new car, but we have to get something a bit bigger and we WILL NOT become mini van people. Our daughter loves them, but we can't see ourselves buying one. This had that was required, more room for the Missus and looks cool and big power for me! :grin:

NT, three letters............SUV

Originally posted by IPMC
NT, three letters............SUV

I was thinking about just keep repairing our present car and I'll buy a Harley!! :thumb: I get to look cool and the missus and daughter have one less in the car. :grin:

that sucks, just when us aussies are building the second most powerful cars in the world, them damn yanks have to waste more fuel and build bigger engines :cry:

Originally posted by coleman them damn yanks have to waste more fuel and build bigger engines :cry:

There's no REplacement for DISplacement. :thumb:

Like Tim the toolman Taylor says "more power, grunt grunt grunt!!"

Back