• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Clenbuterol from Bulgaria

cooper1969

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
CLENBUTEROL SOPHARMA 0.02 mg- 50 tabl.
Have on stock!!!!
Product of Sopharma --Sofia Bulgaria
Exp.Date- 2013-14 y.
PAY PAL ONLY IS AVAILABLE !!!!
Shipping terms:
We use only registered mail !Shipping cost-5.2 usd Airmail !
Please e-mail me for more information and prices!
Have and Salbutamol ,Made in Poland

Are you FUCKING serious? You're trying to sell something in the anabolic section, gtfo.

Are you an authorized seller? You need permission from the board administration before selling. :nerd:

Thread has been reported. Have fun being deleted and hopefully banned fu(ktard!!!!

then tell us where ?

Maybe would have started in the BUY SELL TRADE forum but I guess that would be to difficult for you to figure out. Happy Banning for Christmas!!!

Can't neg ya from my phone..... But I will ask for a mass neggin from the IronMag minions!!!

Last edited:
Yea like we are all going to send you our money now. Jackass! :jerkit:

CLENBUTEROL SOPHARMA 0.02 mg- 50 tabl.
Have on stock!!!!
Product of Sopharma --Sofia Bulgaria
Exp.Date- 2013-14 y.
PAY PAL ONLY IS AVAILABLE !!!!
Shipping terms:
We use only registered mail !Shipping cost-5.2 usd Airmail !
Please e-mail me for more information and prices!
Have and Salbutamol ,Made in Poland

Hello cooper I am sure you are getting emails by the millions..... Wait you are such a cumdumpster fu(k+ard that you actually forgot to list you email addy. Please list it now so I can add it to every spammer list I can. So far you are running on full throttle with your 2 post!!!! I vote for you as salesman of the year.

Oh ya Welcone to IronMag :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Hello cooper I am sure you are getting emails by the millions..... Wait you are such a cumdumpster fu(k+ard that you actually forgot to list you email addy. Please list it now so I can add it to every spammer list I can. So far you are running on full throttle with your 2 post!!!! I vote for you as salesman of the year.

Oh ya Welcone to IronMag :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

I'm sorry but I never intended to annoy anyone. Just in Bulgaria Clenbuterol is a free sale, and can send if anyone is interested. I apologize again if I touched someone.

I Am more confused by each addition post. Now it sound like you want to send out FREE clen to anyone that gives up there info. That sounds like a Law Enforcement set up if I've ever heard one!!!! I'll pass, but fu(k you very much.

Also are you asking if you can touch me????? Are you a homo? Or are you addmitting to being a pedifile and touching little kids????

I think I'll keep my addy a secret. Don't want either thing you are dealing.

IML Gear Cream!
I'm sorry but I never intended to annoy anyone. Just in Bulgaria Clenbuterol is a free sale, and can send if anyone is interested. I apologize again if I touched someone.

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

i hope you washed your hands before you "touched" someone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooper1969

Ukanabolic
UKanabolic
If you need help, talk to me:callme:
logo.jpg

Huge head 2 head contest co sponsored with IronMagLabs products, $500 in prizes, for info visit the ukanabolic section or talk to me. http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/uk...-overview.html

Hi again,maybe this site -
logo.jpg
-selling candys ????? Only the prices are scary!!

Dear
Administrator PLEASE remove my Thread, I do not want to annoy anyone!!!! Best regards!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooper1969

Ukanabolic
UKanabolic
If you need help, talk to me:callme:
logo.jpg

Huge head 2 head contest co sponsored with IronMagLabs products, $500 in prizes, for info visit the ukanabolic section or talk to me. http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/uk...-overview.html

Hi again,maybe this site -
logo.jpg
-selling candys ????? Only the prices are scary!!

Dear
Administrator PLEASE remove my Thread, I do not want to annoy anyone!!!! Best regards!!!!

:hmmm: is it me or is there something weird with that post^^^
Or am I tripping out from ambien?

Back